//no.5//

-Y/n's POV-

.."S-shoto..?" I call his name praying for me not to be right.

But in my head.. I know I am, his hair is unique, and the scar.. they're all too familiar for me to not know who it is I'm blankly staring at... 'Oh god I think I'm going to be sick!' I think to myself. I run to the restroom and quickly shut the door behind me.

I open the lid of the clean toilet and I feel myself gag, I can taste the stomach vile in the back of my throat and give in to the god awful feeling, wanting to get it over with. I hurl out everything I had eaten for breakfast and tears unwillingly come down my face. I dry heave a couple of times at the stench of my own vomit, not wanting to use any of Izuku's clean towels I find paper towels underneath the sink and clean my mouth up and wipe my nose.

'Great. Just fan-fucking-tastic.' I complain to myself. I finish cleaning up and curl up into a ball with my knees to my chest, hugging them as I lay my head on top.

//Izuku's POV//

I watch as Y/n freaks out as if she's seen a ghost or something and she runs to the restroom holding her mouth as if she's gonna puke- and to my not-so-surprise.. she does, in the bathroom obviously, Shoto and I look at each-other simultaneously with worry on our faces, he then mouths to me "what do we do?".

Before I can say anything we hear that she's done and we both head towards the bathroom to see if she's alright, Shoto hesitantly knocks on the door and we hear a weak "come in.." he slowly opens the door and peeks in, I follow behind him as he opens the door all the way. I hear a soft voice say "just d-don't look at me, I'm a mess.." Shoto and I ignore her strange request and we both kneel beside her, I rub her back soothingly and ask her a question "hey.. are you okay Y/n? you don't have to be embarrassed, it happens to all of us.. even the best heroes" she looks up at me with red puffy eyes and I give her a warm reassuring smile. "Even All-Might?" she asks me and cocks her head a bit. I chuckle a little and nod. "Even All-Might, Y/n."

//Y/n's POV//

I look at Izuku and feel a sense of calmness, Shoto clears his throat to remind me that he was there. I turn to look up at him reluctantly and all the memories come flooding back.

-Flashback-

I was walking to Natsuo's house, he lived fairly close (about a block away), he was 3 years older than me but we were both kids so neither of us cared about age; I was 5 and he was 8. We had been friends for a couple months since we went to elementary school together. As I knock on his door I wait a second for my friend or his older sister to answer it. But to my surprise, a boy who looked my age opened the door.

"Who are you..?" he asked with a suspicious tone to his soft voice. "Um I'm L/n Y/n.. Is Natsuo here?" I ask peeking behind him on my tippy-toes to try and see over him. "Why do you need my brother?" he asks in that same suspicious manner, pause- did he just say brother? Since when did Natsuo have a younger brother? Was I really this unaware of my surroundings? I stare at him in utter confusion.

"Are you gonna answer me person or should I just shut the door.." he says blatantly. "Jeez no need to be rude Shoto" I hear the familiar voice of my friend behind him. "There's this random girl in who came to see you, I didn't know you had 'friends'" the dual hair colored boy says making air quotes, Natsuo just side-eye-glares at Shoto as he walks toward the door and opens it up further for me to come inside.

"Hi Natsuo!!!" I cheerfully say as I step inside and give the taller boy a bear hug nearly crushing him. "Hey Y/n, w- how'd you get that bruise on your eye?" he asks after I pull away from the hug allowing him to breathe again. "Oh uhm I fell..?" I try to state but it comes out in more of a question. "Huh.. you should be more careful" he says with skepticism, "So.. since when did you have a brother???" I hastily asked. "Have I really not talked about him..?" he questions himself and I. I shake my head no in response.