//no.1//

//2nd Person Perspective, Y/n is 13 Years Old//

You wake up to your alarm going off at 5:00 a.m. You try to leave before your parents wake up so that you don't disturb them. It is your first day after all, even though there's only a week left in school you had to transfer.

You hurry up and get your uniform on and your arm bandages. When you get downstairs your father was there standing angrily. 'Shit he's awake' you think to yourself.

"Where are you going?!" he says "uhm s-school," you say quietly "What the hell did I say about speaking up?!" he yells "sorry sir," you say more loudly and bow, you start to feel your eyes sting and notice tears building up 'fuck don't cry now' you thought.

 "That's what I thought." he says as he slaps your face. You feel a tear roll down your face as you start running out the door so he doesn't hurt you any worse.

-Time skip 10 mins- 

You run all the way to your new school, you were early so you went to the principal's office to wait.

 A boy with green curly hair walks in " y-you must be Y/n Sasaki?" he asked 

"oh.. yeah that's me" you say shyly "nice to meet you I'm Izuku Midoriya.. but people call me Deku...." he says sadly.

"Deku? I think it's cute!" you say 

"r-really?!" he says, you nod "I've never had anybody say that about me... thank you" 

He starts to tear up so you instinctively stand up and hug him. 

"W-what was that for?" Deku says " oh sorry you just looked like you needed one!" you say scratching the nape of your neck. 

"Well anyways.. what are you here for?" you ask "oh- right I'm giving you a tour!" he says "oh ok well let us get started shall we?" you insist. 

-Time skip after the tour-

//A/n// this is the middle school Izuku and Katsuki went to, this isn't UA (that comes later!) anyways back to the story!.

//Izuku Pov//

We got done with the tour and I handed Y/n her schedule we both had the same classes so we walked together. We got to the classroom door Y/n looked nervous "are you ok?" I ask, she looks up at me and nods.

 I open the door and everyone was staring I guess this made Y/n uncomfortable because she quickly hid behind me just peeking her head out, "its ok" I whisper Y/n slowly came out from behind me.

//Y/n Pov// 

"H-hi," I say shyly then I heard someone yell "who's this nerd!?" I turn to see who said that it was a boy with ash-blonde spikey hair "what are you looking at you freak!?" he yells "nothing sorry.." I say as I sit in the seat behind him.

I write a note saying 'hi' I tapped his shoulder getting his attention "what the hell do you want!?" he stated,  I handed him the note he "tch'd". 

"You know we can talk class hasn't started yet!" he says calmer than before but still rude.  "oh sorry," you say "what the hell did you need!?" he states.

"Oh! uh what's your name?" you ask. "Katsuki Bakugo, why the hell do you need my damn name for!?" he says, "jeez I can't ask your name?" I say "tch whatever nerd."

//3rd person Pov//

The teacher comes in and did attendance and then asks Y/n to introduce herself "hi my name is Y/n Sasake" she says "I hope we can all get along" 'at least some of us' she thought to herself.

-Time skip end of school-

//2nd Person Perspective of Y/n//

You walk out of class forgetting your notebook so you head back to the classroom. But you stop because you can't help but hear some boys arguing so you wait outside of the door eavesdropping "is that his diary?" one kid says you can't hear the rest but you managed to hear someone say "take a swan dive off the roof" you stood there in shock. 

You didn't hear the boys come out of the room until Katsuki asked: "what are you doing nerd!?" "o-oh I was just getting my notebook I forgot it," you say nervously pointing to your desk with the notebook laying on top. "Whatever nerd" Bakugou rolls his eyes and walks off.

'phew, that was a close on' you thought to your self. You walk into the classroom to see Midoriya crying?... You go up to him and ask him what happened he explains what they did. You guys go down to get his notebook out of the fountain.

"I'm sorry Izu if only I was there I could've helped" you say sadly, you didn't want to tell him that you were outside the door while all of that occurred. But then you notice his red face " are you ok Izuku? what's wrong did I say something??" you ask "y-you called me Izu," he says "oh I'm sorry I liked the nickname and I guess it kinda just slipped out," you say a bit flustered.

"I-its ok I like it.." Izuku says still kinda affected. Then it hit you... you have to go home...

Izuku noticed the look on your face "Y-Y/n! are you ok??!" he asks. "U-Uhm hey can I come over to your house today? sorry I know we just met today and all but...." you hesitated  "there's some.. I guess, issues at home if you know what I'm saying.. " you laugh nervously.

Izuku was shocked at what you just said but he nodded in agreement "thank you.." you say. "No problem you're my friend anyways!" he says. 'I'm his... friend?' you snap yourself out of your thoughts.

You guys were walking for about five minutes until you reached a tunnel. You guys almost reached the end but you hear something so you and Izuku look back and there you see "a-a villain!!" you and Izuku both say in sync.

You guys tried to run but were already caught in the sludge. He started to suffocate you so you couldn't breathe. He was going on about how he would make Izuku his so-called 'new body'.

You both pass out due to not getting oxygen, about five minutes later you wake up to see All might slapping Izuku's face lightly. "w-what happened?" you ask in confusion, they didn't hear you. Then you notice Izuku wake up "ahhh A-All might!??" he yells. Then everything goes black.

//a/n//

Yay! I'm so happy with this first chapter and how it came out (kind of 😳 I've been going over it and editing things 😞👍) thank you for reading my story! I will post the next chapter soon!

Edit- 7/6/23
HEY GUYSSSS ik I had this book in my drafts for a while after I had already posted some chapters, I'm going over everything and changing some stuff up so I hope you guys like it!!

Edit- 1-29-24
My writing was so bad lmao, I edited it again, hopefully it's better, the stuttering was a bit much so I cut that down by a lot, anyways. I'm gonna edit the rest. Love you guys I promise to make this story better <3.

-Kirsten  ❤

//words 1181//