103

Face claim for Azuree's Granny.

103| The Little Mermaid 🧜🏾‍♀️

Azuree's POV

"I'm sorry baby I won't be able to make it." My granny said to me over the phone. My premiere is in two days and she was supposed to be here today. Last week her sister had caught a cold and she did everything in her power to try not to catch that same cold but did anyway. I mean I knew that was going to happen because it happens here and everywhere. Your sibling is sick so you get sick too and now you're suffering while they're feeling better.

"It's okay, I understand." I said and she nodded.

"Just call me when you're getting ready, I want to see how beautiful you are." I blushed.

"Thank youuuu."

"Is your boyfriend going? What's his name, Damien, David?" I laughed and shook my head,

"Darryl and no he's not going."

"How so?"

"He's jealous because of the press I've been doing with Jonah, he plays the Prince."

"Mmm."

"Yeah, it's because we've been holding hands and everything but that's what the press want to see."

"Right, so he can't get mad. He knew what he was getting into when he started dating you."

"Exactly but I don't care because I will be having fun, no matter what. Everyone will be with me so I don't have time to worry about him."

"That's my girl. Are you excited?"

"Yes, but I know that when the time comes, I'll be nervous."

"Understandable but don't be nervous be happy. You'll have all of your family and friends there to support you and all will be well."

"Thank you, granny."

"You're welcome. Oh, I meant to ask you this, was your mother carrying when you all came down here?"

"Umm yes but we didn't know. They knew but didn't tell us."

"Oh, I saw the pudge but I didn't want to ask and she wasn't. That would've been embarrassing..." We laughed.

***

Skai graduated yesterday and I feel as if her graduation was longer than when I graduated. But after that, she didn't go to her prom because Kyla wasn't going and she didn't want to be tired when she awoke this morning.

Also, yesterday wasn't a good day for the industry. Tina Turner died which was unexpected. I mean I knew she had a stroke and kidney disease a few years ago but that wasn't her cause of death. People like Tina Turner should be immortal, it's sad. I haven't met her and I've always wanted to but now I will never get the chance to. Her legacy will never be forgotten.