Chapter 4: Giorgio

Vote, comment, & fan ! : )

I groan covering my eyes with my pillow. It's too fucking early. I move the pillow adjusting to the bright light, taking notice of Brooke wrapped around me like a sloth. I can't help but to think back to last night. She seemed really frustrated with our sleeping situation or the lack of it. I'm sure she doesn't usually have clients that don't want to have sex with her. Didn't expect for her to kiss me either. If only she knew how fucking hard it really is to not bend her over and fuck the shit out of her. Shit I wanted to take her into one Carmy's guest rooms yesterday. The way she was grinding on me had me ready to risk it all. I don't want her to feel like she has to fuck me because I've paid for her. I want her to want to fuck me because she feels our pull. I refuse to start our sexual relationship like that. Though when we do get to that point, I'm going to wear that ass out for making me wait. She groans holding onto me tighter. If she squeezes any tighter, I might fuck around and die.

My phone goes off and I struggle to reach it. When I get it its T saying be at his house in an hour. I notice it's eleven o'clock now and he sent the message at ten forty-five. Fuck! I've been slaving over this drug for over a week and I've made little progress. It doesn't help that T keeps breathing down my neck about the shit. As if that's the only hat I fucking wear in this business. I still have to make sure inventory is on fucking point and make sure my business and the ones I oversea are doing well. Fucking piece of shit. I nudge Brooke.

"Brooke" I say softly.

She groans rubbing her face into my chest. I can't help but to chuckle. "C'mon I have a meeting." She nods.

I grip her thigh before getting out the bed I walk into the bathroom turning the shower on. "I need you to get in."

She nods before lazily sliding down my body. When I know she's stable on her feet I let her go. I walk out the bathroom leaving her to her business. I was almost tempted to join her; she's fucking adorable in the morning. When I'm done in the bathroom I go back to my room. I walk into the closet pulling on a pair of ripped jeans, a burnt orange tee, and white Forces. I put on my Rolex before walking out my closet. Brooke comes out the bathroom in black compression leggings, an off the shoulder white sweater, with a black sports bra peeking out.

"Can I come with you?" she asks.

I shrug, "if you want."

She smiles, "great." I hold out my hand which she gladly takes before leading her out the penthouse. "do you have a car for each place?" she asks once we're in my Benz truck.

"Two" I answer pointing to the i8 next to us.

"Hm, you rich rich."

I can't help but to chuckle as I pull out. It never ceases to amaze me that she says whatever's on her mind. Though I can say it compliments my own blunt personality. Don't got to worry about anyone holding shit back. "So, who are we meeting?" she asks breaking the silence.

"My brothers" I answer.

"Danica going to be there? Didn't think about being the only bitch."

"We're going to their house so I'm sure she'll be there."

"Good."

I'm glad she's close with my family. Though I knew she would be. They're a bunch of blunt assholes so she fits right in with the crew. Family is important to me and I don't know how I'd deal if they didn't get along. "I'm hungry" she says.

I chuckle, "they have food."

"You one of them dudes that just walk in people's house and raid huh?"

I laugh shrugging, "closed mouths don't get fed."