Prologue

Here's the first chapter loves! Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

The room is pitch black, only the slightest light coming from the moon. Getting in is never the hard part, the place has relatively no security. Though I'm not very happy with that aspect, who doesn't have security in this type of business? But I digress, the difficult part is trying to bite the constantly moving woman. The girl sleeps crazy wild, can't imagine actually sleeping with her. I slowly cover her frame trying not to smother her or not hold onto her to keep her still. I extend my fangs before biting down on the back of her neck. Soon as her blood seeps into my mouth I pull away resisting the urge to spit it out on her. I make quick work of leaving her room after sealing the bite, rushing to the house. What the fuck? I know the shit, it's my fucking job to know the shit. This family is really fucking cursed. Shit can never be simple and easy, can it? I push the door open resulting in a resounding bang. Suddenly I'm against the wall with a hand gripping my neck tightly.

            "You wake them, I'll fucking kill you myself" Danica my sister snaps speaking of her two month old twins.

T, my brother pulls her back slightly, "Let him go tesoro"

She lets go glaring at him, "did you not hear that?" the sound of crying starts and she groans. "that's y'all problem, you wake them you take care of them."

She walks away mumbling Italian. T glares at me before rushing out the foyer. I walk into the living room taking a seat. He comes into the room handing me my nephew.

"What's up?" he asks.

"She's fucking using, I tasted it in her blood tonight" I explain trying to keep my anger at bay.

"What?"

"Cocaine."

"Damn."

"Stop being a pussy and talk to the damn girl already before she gets happily ever after with someone else" D says taking my nephew and walking out.

I pout, "she's around you too much."

He chuckles, "she's right."

"I know."

Out of all the drugs in the world she chooses coke. I refuse to go through what my pops went through with my moms. The fucking shit just isn't happening. Soulmate or not I won't be consumed and allured by a junkie in pretty clothing. Who knows she might kill herself with drugs before I even have to deal with the shit. T is lucky, he didn't get shitted on in the soulmate department. It was quite the opposite; he was the one fucking up his relationship not his true love. He knows nothing about the shit that I'm going through right now. There's only one person to talk to about this but it's time to man up and deal with everything as it arises. No more bullshit excuses about why I haven't done what needed to be done.