Chapter 2: Giorgio

I've made an IG so go show love @authorpink_cash. Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I walk into the office followed by Carmy taking a seat in front of my brother's desk. We're at his huge fucking house because my nephews are still young and he wants to help out his wife while he can. Though he doesn't ever have to go back, he's just a control freak. I can't lie my brother and sister are the fucking goal. Their shit is stable and they make each other happy as fuck, what more can you ask for out of a soulmate?

"I'm getting bored" T says holding a sleeping Axe in his arm.

Carmy and I look at each other before looking back at him. T getting bored is never a good fucking thing. I love my brother to death but he's fucking crazy. T getting bored means he's about to start some shit.

"Does this have anything to do with the information you had Sean send to me a few weeks back?" Carmy asks eyeing him suspiciously.

He smirks, "yeah, I've got big plans boys." Sean is my brother's I.T genius, anything on the web or with computers the dork can fucking find. He and Sal, T's head of security, usually work close together. "Time to put that chemistry degree to use Gio."

"Fuck is going on T?" I ask knowing it's not good shit.

"You know the drugs our egg donor was on? We're mass producing it for humans, well to start" he grins widely like it's the best news he's ever given. (The aforementioned MDX from TVS bonus chapter 2 ☺️)

What the fuck? He has lost his fucking mind. The shit she was on was like crack cocaine to supernatural beings and he wants to give the shit out to humans? They'll fucking die instantly.

"Are you serious?" Carmy asks just as shocked.

"Do I joke about business? We're going to test batches on addicts looking for a better high. Gio is going to tweak the shit for humans. I want it out on the streets within a month" he answers. "I already got the product and formula from a dealer. Time to get to work."

"A lot of bodies are going to fucking drop T if it's not formulated correctly" I state.

"Then I suggest you get the shit right. This is fucking happening. Go to the warehouse and get to fucking work."

We get up walking out the office and the house. "you have to talk him out of this Carmy like fucking now."

"Fuck am I supposed to do? Homeboy is fucking crazy and bored. The shit is happening regardless."

"The last time he was bored sixty people fucking died!"

"Get over the shit Gio. Do the shit and you control how many people die this time"

I groan following him to his car. My brother has lost his fucking mind. I thought having a soulmate and kids would calm the fucking crazy but I was fucking wrong. The last time he got bored he tweaked our cocaine and sixty bodes dropped. Granted the finish product sold well and made us millions. Fucking shit! We don't even know how this shit will react with humans. What side effects will occur with dealing with supernatural drugs. Not to mention the effect it'll have when it changes states.

Carmine make sure you call Pedro for my fucking money!T says through the link.

We pull up to the warehouse and get out going our separate ways. I go to the lab to my desk looking over the formula just as a man is shoved to my feet by Ian. He nods before walking away. Fuck my fucking life.

I ring the doorbell and step back. My day has been complete shit and all I want to do is be with my soulmate. Fucking with the formula I killed three addicts today. The shit is proving to be lethal for fucking humans. I'm not giving another addict the shit until I do my research. The door opens by some big dude, he nods letting me in before leading me down the hall to an office. Upon entry I see an elderly woman behind the desk. Her black hair with white streaks is pulled up into a bun with blue eyes surrounded by years of Botox injections. She nods to the dude before pointing to a seat in front of her. I take the seat.