Chapter 3: Luna

As promised here's the full chapter from before I disabled my Patreon account. Vote, comment, & fan! : ) 

It's been about a week since I've seen or heard from Mr. Gray, having chucked it up to him being busy. I was shocked out my fucking mind when I saw him at the bottom of the steps last week. I may be a lot of shit, but I never forget a face, especially one as beautiful as his. I knew there was something about him. He's proven to be powerful if he found out who I am and what I do after all these months. It makes me wonder about what he does for a living. The crazy thing is I think I miss him, after only one night with him. How fucked up is that? Though I do have some help with the distraction of it all by the name of Princess and her damn near daily mall trips.

We walk into the food court of the mall going to the Chinese spot. I was starting to get hangry. The bitch had me walking around for the past two hours. I swear this is her second home. If it burned down, she'd fucking die. I scan the area as I wait for my food to be ready. I do a double take when I see Mr. Gray with a pretty ass female. She has a light hazel complexion with a short cut and since I'm no hating bitch I can point out the fact that she has body for fucking days. So, that's why I haven't heard from him in a week? He's been busy entertaining his flock of chicks, seems typical for someone of his type. For some reason the idea pisses me off. He could've been real and told me the shit up front. I was very transparent about my occupation. Fuck it. I'm no scary bitch I'm going to see what the fuck he has to say. I grab my food before walking over to them.

"Hello Gio, funny seeing you here" I say sweetly.

"Hey Brooke, I've been meaning to come see you, but I've been busy" he says.

"I see" I glance over to the girl before looking back at him.

He looks at me then her back to me before laughing. "It's not what you think."

I fold my arms over my chest, "I'm listening."

"It might sound crazy, but this is my," he pauses "my moms."

I roll my eyes walking away. Why dudes lie all the damn time? I know damn well that's not his fucking mother. One, she looks around my age, and two she's clearly fucking black. Bitch please lie to some fucking body else. A grip on my arm stops me in my tracks. I swing around removing myself from his grip.

"I'm serious Brooklynn. She's engaged to my father. He fucking insists on us calling her mom" he explains.

I eye him for a second before deciding to believe him, "yeah whatever."

"Hold up" he pulls out his phone tapping a few times and scrolling before holding it out to me. "Look for yourself."

I take the phone to see the girl with a white male who Gio resembles slightly. They're actually a cute fucking couple and his father is hot. I hand him his phone back. "My bad."

He chuckles, "it's fine. I wouldn't have believed the shit either. Though I didn't take you as the jealous type" he smirks.

I roll my eyes smiling, "shut up."

He pulls me closer to him, "I do want to spend time with you, but work is a bitch right now."

I nod, "I understand."

"Gio let's go!" I hear her yell.

He groans in annoyance, "she's fucking embarrassing."

I laugh, "bye."

He leans in kissing my cheek, "soon."

I nod as he lets me go. I watch him walk away before walking to the table princess is sitting at. "Who was that big dick white chocolate you were chatting with?" she asks as soon as I take my seat.