Chapter 6: Giorgio

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I take a seat on the bench waiting for Brooke to descend the stairs. This will be our first weekend together and already I've had to jump over two hurdles. The first being the pain in my fucking arm and the other being the fact that someone else planned to spend this evening with my soulmate. Since this is a money-based business the highest bidder gets the win, all I did was double the amount in order to spend the weekend. I'm confident I know who the other man was since they seem eerily close. I'm trying not to let it bother me but I'm jealous by nature, all fucking vampires are. I look up when I hear heels only to see a chocolate complexioned woman with long brown hair in a ponytail. She's in low hanging loose jeans with a crop top. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I know you" she smirks.

"How?"

She chuckles, "you're here to see Luna, I saw you at the mall a while back."

"You are?"

"Princess" she walks closer to me holding her hand out. "Nice to meet you BDE."

I can't help but to laugh loudly knowing what she was saying. "Same and thank you for the compliment."

"Fuck the thank you, is it factual?"

"Don't think Luna would like for you to know that." I can't help but to wink.

She shakes her head licking her top teeth, "it is." She turns to walk away from me before stopping, "trust I'd be the first to know Mr. Grey." She winks herself before walking up the stairs passing Brooke on the way.

I watch as she whispers something to Brooke causing her to laugh loudly hitting her arm. She has on a pair of light wash distressed jeans, knee high boots, and a sleeveless pink turtleneck. Her hair is substantially longer and in it's usual curly state. She walks down stopping in front of me. "All set?" I ask placing a kiss to her cheek.

She nods, "where are we going anyway?"

"I have the weekend off so I thought we could spend it in the Hamptons."

She looks at me shocked, "okay big baller."

I can't help but to chuckle taking her bag and her hand leading her out to my car. I work when I want to work but after what happened earlier, I decided I wanted to take a fucking break and bring my soulmate along. I left Chico in charge of the money and inventory then dipped out the office. He has an accounting degree as well, but he prefers to get his hands dirty with other shit unlike me. I'm not going to lie, my brother lucked up with he took over the family business. His inner circle already had the makings for the business, he didn't have to outsource anything or hire strangers. Even Carmy, he was T's best friend, but T told him he didn't have to be part of the business. Carmy is a real one that chose the business for his best friend. If I remember correctly his exact words were 'if I'm not there who's going to stop you from getting your dumbass killed'. My father wasn't as lucky and had a lot of hits and misses.

"Do you have a house there too or renting something?" she asks as I get onto the beltway.

"My brother owns a spot out there."

"Is there anything your family doesn't own?"

I chuckle, "I'm not going to lie, the list is short."

"Must be nice."

I shrug, "it has it's perks."

"Did you always see yourself working with your brothers?"

I glance at her, "I always looked up to them, for me there was no other choice."