Chapter 7: Giorgio

Vote, Comment, & Fan ! : )

I take a seat at the desk causing them both to look at me. I won't lie and say I'm in a great mood because I'm not. I haven't fed from or saw my soulmate in two weeks because someone paid well for her fucking time but it's fine. My vengeance is in due time.

"All good?" T asks.

I nod, "I was thinking T, maybe we should meet with a hedge fund manager about some investments."

"Did you fuck up something?"

"No, of course fucking not."

"Then why the fuck would I bring in someone to do yours and Chico's job? Are you dumb or stupid?"

"What's going on Gio?" Carmy asks.

"I just want to meet with a guy and see what he's about."

"Get to the fucking point Gio" T snaps.

I sigh, "there's this hedge fund asshole that books Brooke a lot and gives her drugs and I want to check him out."

"Why didn't you just fucking say that?" Carmy asks.

"Why not get Sal to check him out instead?" T adds.

"I did but I want to check him out myself. I need the downtown office, it's more," I pause looking for the right word, "harmless."

Carmy chuckles, "you just want to fuck with him. Make him beg for the chance to work for us."

I shrug with a grin, "you know me so well Carmy." He shakes his head. "So, we good?"

Before T can answer his phone goes off. "Yes Tesoro" he answers putting the phone on speaker.

"Can you bring some pampers on your way home, we're running low."

"Yeah, I'm on my way back."

"Okay."

She hangs up and he looks at me, "I don't give a damn long as you don't give him shit."

I roll my eyes, "of course not."

"Alight. I'm out, daddy duties."

"For the twins or Danica?" Carmy teases with a chuckle causing me to laugh.

T smirks, "either way I got to go."

He walks out the office, "shit no reason for me to be here either so I'm out." Carmy says before walking out as well. I get up going to Jordan's office. I walk in to see he's doing something on his computer.

"I could've been getting my dick suck by some whore, knock next time." He says before glancing at me causing me to scoff, "what's up?"

"Shit" I say taking a seat in front of his desk, "what are you doing?"

"Setting up a campaign for Fratelli's, bored out my fucking mind."

I can't help but to laugh. Jordan hates doing desk work, he'd rather be out getting his hands dirty, but desk work keeps the public happy which keeps legal business happy. "I'm doing an interview with Jace."

He looks at me before we both burst into laughter, "what the fuck. Why are you constantly on some petty shit?"

I shrug, "cause I can be."

He shakes his head, "he's going to be fucking embarrassed."

"It's what I'm banking on."

Our family name holds weight in the supernatural world and in the human one. We mostly keep things in house when it comes to money for our legit businesses. Chico and I handling the money and books but everyone else oversee a team in-between the illegal shit. Well oiled machine, so reaching out to his company is going to go to their heads and when the deal falls through on his part sweet fucking day for me.