Chapter 1: Luna

Vote, Comment & Fan ! : )

I wake to the stench of weed filling my nostrils. I groan opening my eyes to see Princess sitting on my bed smoking. "How many times have I told you not to smoke that shit in my room?" I snap sitting up.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't care" she responds smartly

I roll my eyes, "yo you lucky I like yo ass."

"Had fun last night?"

I smile getting out my bed, "yeah I did." She shakes her head laughing, "don't tell me you falling in love with that dude."

I scoff, "fuck no, that's the number one rule here."

I walk into my bathroom not daring to look in the mirror knowing that I look a fucking mess. Last night I went out with Mr. Handsome and had a little too much fun but then again that's what he pays me for. After I'm finished in the bathroom we walk out my room to the formal dining room for brunch. One by one all the girls some to the table and lastly Madam Silvy. The food is bought out and passed around with light conversation. Suddenly a maid walks in with a vase full of roses walking them over to me. I smile taking the vase while everyone stares.

I pull out the card, "had a great time last night, see you soon. Signed Mr. Handsome" I read aloud.

Angel scoffs before going back to her food and I resist the urge to laugh. I hand the roses back to the maid. "Maybe you two need a break" Madam Silvy states eyeing me.

"Whatever you see fit Madam" I say politely.

She nods, and I go back to eating. Madam Silvy runs the place that I work. I'm a paid escort, I've been doing this for two years now and I couldn't be happier. I've been dealt shitty card in my life and I finally feel like I've got a good hand. Mr. Handsome is my regular client, though that's not his real name. everyone has aliases for security purposes. Actually, he's been with the Madam for a while. He left the bitch Angel when I arrived. Ever since then she's hated me. Honestly, she's just mad that she's old and been here the longest. It's not a prison, if you happen to fall in love with a client they have to buy you from the Madam and you live happily ever after. It's not like the guys can't afford it, it's just are you worth the hassle and she isn't. after brunch is over I walk back to my room. I really have no plans for the day. I walk into my closet gazing over my clothes. I decide on ripped boyfriend jeans, a cut off white caution tee, and a pair of black heels. Just as I walk out my closet Princess walks into my room.

"What's up now?" I ask taking a seat on my bed.

"Want to go shopping with me?" she asks.

"Yeah sure, don't got shit else to do."

"Well thanks bitch."

I laugh as we walk out my room. At the front door Jesse is waiting for us. Jesse is like a driver slash bodyguard. I wouldn't say Madam Silvy doesn't trust us...but she watches her money. We're not supposed to date or entertain outside of the house. Jesse is there to make sure that doesn't happen and we're safe at all times. The car stops and we all get out going to the mall. Princess likes to shop way more than I do, I prefer to spend my money smartly not blow it on frivolous things just to keep up with society. But I deal with it cause Princess is my girl.