Chapter Two-Bill Cipher

-First Person POV-

"What the-?"

I flipped through the pages of the journal, confused. Either Dipper was insane or a huge nerd. Or... I shake that thought away. Monsters and demons don't exist, right? Gnomes and unicorns and skin-walkers aren't real surely... Or they are. To be fair, if they were real that would be really cool. But based on these notes, maybe not. 

After reading the journal for a few minutes, I found something that caught my eye.

"Beware Bill! The most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. DO NOT SUMMON AT ALL COSTS! Whatever you do, never let him into your mind."

 I blink in confusion before I close the journal and put it back where I found it. I quickly and quietly get back into my sleeping bag. I don't want Dipper to wake up to me snooping through his stuff.

"Screw this."

I get back up again and grab the journal before taking out my phone. I take a picture of all of the pages on my phone and then put the journal back. Now there's no risk of me getting caught snooping. I'm so smart.

Now I can actually sleep. I lay down in the sleeping bag once again and finally fall asleep.

-The next morning-

I woke up. Shocker. I looked out the window and saw the sun just barely creeping over the horizon. It must still be early. Well, time to start my first shift. Wait, what do I even do?

I get out of the sleeping bag and grab my stuff out of by backpack. At least the bird didn't steal that. I grab a hairbrush and extra clothes and quickly change. After brushing my hair I hurry down the stairs and look around, I spot a small booklet on the counter. I grab it and realize it's instructions for the job. I look around, no one is awake yet, so who put this here? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

After looking through the booklet and realizing what I actually need to do, I can actually start my shift. I decide to make a F/M/A. (Favorite Mythical Animal) I grab some craft materials and begin working, starting out by using wire to make a skeleton. I then grab some quick dry clay out of the closet and sloppily squish it onto the skeleton. After a few minutes, the clay is dry. I grab some woodcarving tools and refine the shape of the sculpture. I then paint and glue some other things in and make some resin eyes.

It took hours of work, but it looked decent in the end. I look up at the clock hanging in the wall. Almost 8:00 AM. How early did I wake up? 4:00? I'm not even any more tired than I normally am. Well, I'm complaining.

It begins to rain as I put my creation on one of the shelves, as I do this I hear a commotion coming from a room in the back. I peek over and see Stan watching TV.

"Hey, I made a fake creature."

He looks over at me. "Huh really? Show me."

I grab the F/M/A sculpture off of the shelf and bring it to Stan, who turns it over in his hands. "Huh, not bad kid."

He gives it back and I put it back on the shelf before going back upstairs to check on Dipper and Mabel. They seem to be playing a battleship. Before anyone can say anything Stan yells up from downstairs.