Chapter Four-Unexpected Visitor

-First Person POV-

So, sudden explosions are a no go for me. Lesson learned. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Pines family. And... new girl. Did I wake you?" Gideon says.

"I'm not involved with this... can I go?" I say. Gideon looks at me.

"I don't care what you do. You're not part of the Pines family."

"Neat." I say.

I run out the hole on the wall and into the woods as fast as my legs can carry me. After a few minutes of running I stop and realize something.

"Crap, where will I sleep?"

You know what, screw this. I've watched enough TV to know how to make a decently safe place to sleep. Or I could be lazy and sleep on a tree branch.

"Second option it is."

I begin to climb up a tree. After many minutes of trying to figure out HOW to climb a tree, I made it up to the lowest branch I can sit on. I sit on the branch and dig through my bag, looking for something that will stop me from falling.

"Pillow? No. Extra clothing? No. Shoe laces? Maybe."

I tie the shoe laces end to end and end up with a 6 or 7 foot long string. I tie the string around the  tree and also around myself.

"If real life is anything like Hunger Games... this should help."

I take the pillow back out of my bag and sandwich it between my head and the tree. I then take my blanket out of the bag and drape it over myself before drifting off to sleep.

I look around, mildly confused, before realizing what's going on. I'm in my mind, like how I was in Stan's. Looking around, I see that I'm on one of many floating islands, smaller ones surrounding a bigger center one. The smaller islands each have diorama sized replica of places I've been to. Also floating in the sky are a bunch of TV screens. I reach towards one of the screens. My hand goes right through and into the place the screen is showing, like it's a portal. I pull my hand back and look around.

"Quite the organized chaos in here, Mir- Y/N."

I jump at the sudden voice and turn around, searching for the source. Behind me is Bill Cipher.

"Oh good, it's just you."

"Just me? That's rude."

"Meh." I shrug.

Bill squints his eye and floats over to one of the screens. I conjure up a rubix cube and throw it at him before he sees the memory.

"Hey! No peeking."

Bill was about to respond.

"No. Peeking."

Bill blinks. "What's stopping me? Your words?" He zooms towards the memory again. I cut in front of him again.

"Nope."

"Mir- Y/N, do you really think-"

"Zip. Zilch. Don't want to hear it."