Chapter Eight-I Fight with a Dream Demon

-Third Person POV-

Y/N opens her eyes to find herself in her dreamscape. She looked at her hand and flicked it, causing her current dreamscape to fade into a pure white void.

She summoned up some of the magic circles and paused, thinking.

"What should I call this? I can't just stick with magic circles. Hmm... They aren't illusions, they behave like magic throwing stars... Magic throwing stars it is."

She threw one of the stars ahead of her and watched it fly forward before coming back to her hand like a boomerang. She then summoned three in each hand and threw them.

'So I can summon multiple at once? Good to know. What about that healing circle I used on Soos to un-zombify him?' She thought.

Again, she changed the circle into the same one she used to heal Soos and examined it.

"Wow Y/N, didn't think you'd learn how to use Reality Magic on your own!"

Y/N whirls around to see Bill right behind her. She jumped back.

"Come on! Personal space!"

"What's that?"

"You- Never mind... Wait, Reality Magic?" Y/N said.

Bill looks at Y/N with a smug expression. "You don't even know what your own magic is? Wow, I thought you were smarter."

"You taught me magic for one minute and left. You didn't exactly explain a whole lot." Y/N said.

"Who said I didn't help?"

"What? BILL, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?"

He puts his hands up. "Yeesh, relax. All I did was tell you what you had to do."

"When? Wait- You did that weird journal hologram?"

"Yep."

-First Person POV-

"Can you... Teach me how to use it?"

Bill pauses and looks at me. "No."

He turns away for a moment before looking at me again. "Unless you want to make another deal-"

"Nope. No more deals. I learned Reality Magic on my own, I can learn to use the hologram on my own as well."

"If you say so!" Bill says in a singsong voice.

"You are just ASKING for a punch in the face."

"I'd like to see you try, Mir- Y/N."

"It would be good practice."

Bill summons his can and balances on it for a moment, before shooting a laser out of it right through my chest.

"AH! Why-?!? Oh, you little-!" I Summon my magic throwing stars and throw them at him. He dodges most of them, but one of them hits his bow tie.

"Hey! That was expensive!" He says, taking the throwing star out at throwing it back at me. I jump out of the way.

"Really?" I ask.

"No."

I heal the hole in my chest and copy his laser. He teleports out of the way and reappears behind me. He knocks me over with his cane.

"I thought you were better than this, Y/N. Even Gideon could do better!"

I roll my eyes. "Gideon is a dumb 10-year old."

"Exactly."

I glare at Bill, who looks back at be calmly. I use my illusions to make myself invisible, and run around him throwing more of the throwing stars at him as I do. A couple of them hit him, but he dodges the rest.

"Hey, you're getting better than Gideon!"

"Oh, shut up you cyclops isosceles."

"Well that's ru-"

I summon a giant boulder above him, it falls on tip of him before he can finish his sentence.

"Rude." Bill finishes, appearing behind me. "Welp, bye." He disappears in his usual flash of blue light.

"YOU'RE JUST GONNA LEAVE AGAI-"

I wake up. "-N."

"OH COME ON!"

547 words

Authors Note: Yeah, this chapter is short. I didn't really know what else to do with it. I'll try to make the next chapter will be 2000 words. Also, 280 READS?!? SINCE WHEN?!? Thank you all! If you have any requests or ideas, please say so. You all are the best :)