Chapter Five-Deal With The Devil

-First Person-

"All I want is for you to get me the journal!" Bill says.

"What? Why would YOU want the journal?" I ask. "What for?"

Bill sighed. "It's not that I want the journal, M- Y/N. I simply don't want anyone else to have it. Now, is it a deal?"

Bills hand bursts into blue flames as he holds it out to shake.

'On one hand, Bill said he'd give me anything. On the other hand, if I give him the journal, then I won't be able to read it either.'

"Deal."

I reach out and shake Bills hand. "Wait, do I have to get the journal to you within a certain amount of time?"

Bill pauses. "As long as you get it to me, I don't care. Bye!" He disappears in a flash of light.

I open my eyes and see that the world is to longer black and white. I look around and see... a bunch of gnomes attacking Gideon while Dipper and Mabel are cheering them on.

"Why am I not surprised- WAH!"

A loud high pitched noise makes me jump, I look around and see that Gideon is blowing into a whistle.

"Stop! We'll do anything! How can we serve you, your majesty?" One of the gnomes say, all of the gnomes begin to bow. I run over to Dipper.

"Hey Dipper, this might sound weird, but can I have your journal?"

"How do you know about that?!" Dipper takes a step back.

"It doesn't matter, but if you give me the journal, then Gideon can't steal it."

Dipper looks around, and takes the journal out of his coat. "Just promise you'll give it back?"

"I promise."

Dipper gives me the journal before shoving me away from Gideon. "Now get out of here!"

I take the hint and run as fast as my legs can carry me voices are shouting from behind.

"That girl has the other journal! Get her!" Gideons voice yells.

I look over my shoulder and see a bunch of gnomes assembling themselves into a big gnome monster.

"Run Y/N!" Mabel's voice yells.

"Don't need to tell me!"

The giant gnome stomps its foot, shaking the ground. I nearly lose my balance, stumbling before I continue to run.

"What do I do? What do I do?" I look around, searching for something that can help.

'Wait, if Bill just doesn't want anyone else to have the journal then-'

I grab a lighter out of my backpack and flick the flint wheel, a small flame appears and I hold the journal above the flame. The pages and cover catch and burn. Soon enough, the whole book crumbled into ash.