Chapter Three-The Mindscape

-Third Person POV-

Everyone wakes up in a colorless version of the Mystery Shack, instead of the sun or moon there is a giant 8-ball in the sky.

"What the?" Soos says.

Everyone walks forward, looking around to take in their surroundings. Dipper spots Y/N appear in the mindscape with a bright flash of light.

"Wait, you followed us?" He says, his emotions about that unclear.

Y/M shrugs. "What can I say, I don't want to miss all the action."

"Woah, this is Stan's mind?" Mabel says in awe. Neither she nor Soos seemed to notice Y/N yet.

"Huh. Figured there'd be a lot more hot old ladies." Soos says.

"For one, I'm glad there aren't." Y/N says.

"Remember, Everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy." Mabel says.

"Yeah look out for the triangle guy!"

Everyone turns around and sees Bill twirling his cane behind them. Soos speaks the obvious.

"It's him! It's the guy!"

"No crap..." Y/N mutters.

"You leave our uncles brain alone, you isosceles monster!" Mabel yells, charging at Bill.

Mabel disappears once she comes into contact with Bill. He holds up a pocket watch for a few seconds before Mabel gets spat right back out.

"Gotcha! Wait, what?" She exclaims.

"Ah, Stan's Family, we meet at last! Question mark, Shooting Star, Pine tree, Miracle, I had a hunch I might bump into you!" Bill says.

Bill shoots a red laser into Dippers chest, blowing a hole through his torso. Dipper screams. Mabel puts her hand through the hole in his chest.

"Boop!" She says. Dipper looks annoyed with her.

"What do you want with our uncles mind anyway?"

"Oh, just the code to the old man's safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories. Behind in of them is a memory of him imputing the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely!" Bill says.

"Not if we stop you!" Mabel exclaims.

"Hah, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind. I even know what you're thinking right now!" Bill says as blue flames encircle him.

"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!"

Bill summons up the dream boys from the show Mabel wanted to watch, named Xyler and Craz.

"Woah, where are we bro?" Xyler says.

"We must be in heaven, 'cause I just say an angel." Craz says, pointing at Mabel.

"I'm never letting go of your leg!" Mabel declares, wrapping herself around Craz's leg.

-First Person POV-