V - I Wish I Wasn't Lost

This is an omen, a warning, a lesson to takeSo listen to the words that I say

So listen to the words that I say

I moaned as she slid down one more time and I gripped her hair, holding her still. I filled her tongue as threads of my release coated the back of her throat. The sight below me left my legs shaking as I pulled away, tucking her hair behind her ears, and rubbing my fingers underneath her chin in endearment.

What have I done?

"Good girls swallow," I whispered and she moaned.

"Open," I said, watching in complete reverence as she stuck out her tongue, showing me that she obeyed, drinking in all of me.

I leaned down towards her, pulling her chin up to kiss me as I melted into her lips, sighing with commitment.

What have I done?

NOAH

I wonder how
How can it be that two souls live beneath my chest?
I wander on
Through the snowfall
And the firestorm

One week passed.

I had robbed a few houses, but nothing was valuable enough to compare to the price of Y/N's drugs. I barely made 4.5k, just enough to keep up my goal of 645 a day; and I was trying to think of another move I could make to get more.

I brought the money and log to one of D's bitches, snarling at the satisfied look on the man's face as he ripped the envelope from my hands.

'Having fun Sebastian? Surprised you even made this much yourself.' It took everything in me to walk away without bashing his fucking face in.

As each day passed I was being eaten alive by guilt, and I could barely look at Y/N. She noticed the shift in my behaviour, persistently asking me what was wrong and if she had done something.

'Nothing,' I would say.

'Just stressed,' I would say.

The last night we spent together was the night I stole her meds. I couldn't sleep as she clung to my lying body, gentle breaths escaping her lips while she slept peacefully. I had sobbed quietly next to her, afraid to wake the candid woman that lay delicately beside deceit.