1. Watch it

Taehyung sat there, knowing that a lecture was coming, but not what or why. His Stepdad Jeon Jungkook had called him in from the backyard to "talk to him about something."

"Well son, I guess you know why we're here." Jungkook said, as he sat down on the bed a few feet away from his son.

"No Daddy, I don't know why we're here. Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung asked .

"Tae, I have to ask you something." Jungkook said, as he walked to the computer set up in the corner.

"What is it Daddy?" Victor asked

"Well, I thought you might get up to some  play with your step brother Jk last night when he slept over. So I put my webcam in your room. But what I saw goes way beyond ' play.' Watch." And with that said, he turned to the computer and started a video file playing.

Clearly, this was Taehyung 's Bedroom. As he and his stepbrother turned off the light, the night vision feature took over, using all the light to make the picture very clear. Taehyung watched in a daze close to horror as he and Jk took off all their clothes, and laid down together. Jk started by reaching over and rubbing his step brother's tits . Taehyung reached down and found his step bro's cock and started jacking it slowly. Jk played with Taehyung 's tits for a few minutes, and then whispered "I want to fuck you!" Taehyung got up, and moved into position, with his ass up in the air. Wiggling it for his cousin, he said, "Ok, why don't you put that cock right in there, step bro!"

Jk climbed up on the bed, and using only spit, got both his cock and Taehyung's asshole ready. He pushed his cock onto the outer rim of his step bro's hot ass, pushing the head in first, then slowly pressing down until the whole thing was in. As he reached the end, with his cock sliding into his step bro's slick ass, he reached around and grabbed Taehyung's tits. Twisting and pulling on the nipples, he started ramming his dick in and out of Taehyung 's sweet ass. He came quick, spasming into the ass of his step bro! As he took his cock out, Taehyung turned around, and took it into his mouth, cleaning all the ass juice and cum off.

Then, Taehyung reached around, took his hand and wiped the cum that had drained out of his asshole onto his fingers. He then started licking all the hot liquid from them, lapping at it like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted.

Taehyung knew where the video went from there. Jk sucking him off, and one more hot ass fuck a little later. He wondered if his Daddy had gotten the morning ass fuck that he and his cousin had shared, but would never ask. "Well son, can you tell me why you did these things?" Dad asked, shutting off the computer.