2. Fooling around

"We, umm, we just fooled around."

Taehyung said, close to tears. He wondered if his Dad were going to tell  Mother! 'Oh, please don't tell anyone else,' Taehyung thought.

"That was much more than "fooling around", son. You let your own step bro fuck you in your ass three times! (He had seen the morning stuff too) And he sucked your cock and tits like he had done it many times before. You don't just do this kind of thing spur of the moment. How long have you been fucking your step brother ?"

"Well, we just messed around some for about six months. "

"I don't know what to think, son." Jungkook sat back down on the bed, still a few feet from his son. "Do you like it when your step brother plays with your tits, and rams his cock up your hot ass?"

"Well, I guess I do, Dad. It feels good to have sex with someone else, especially when you know they care about you."

"Why did he keep grabbing, playing with, and sucking on your, ahhh, titties? Do you like to have them sucked and fondled?"

Jungkook turned a little toward his step son, and looked at him. He noticed the tits that he had been watching grow for five years. He couldn't help himself. He had started filming his son in the bath tub, and in his bedroom about four months ago. He had sat and rubbed his cock as he watched his step son jacking himself off, wishing he could just touch him. He never thought he'd get the chance.  But now....

"What is it Daddy?" Taehyung said.

"Son, I don't know how to ask this, but could I see your tits? I just want to see them for a minute. Is that ok with you?" Jungkook shifted, trying to his erection.

"Well, I guess I could let you see them, Daddy. But I hope they don't disappoint you. I like them, but you might not." With that, Taehyung reached down and pulled his shirt off, revealing his tits to his Step father.

"They're very nice son. Full, fat and round -- just like a girl's titties. Now, can I ask you something else? Does it hurt when your ass gets crammed full of dick? How much does it stretch you out? If you don't want to, I won't make you tell me, but I'd just like to know." Jungkook's cock was jerking inside his jeans, threatening to shoot a load right now. His hot step son was right there in front of him, showing his Step father his tits, maybe even thinking of letting his Daddy have a peek at his sweet little asshole.

Taehyung got up and said, "No Daddy. It doesn't hurt. It did a little at first, but now it feels wonderful. As far as how much it stretches me, you'd have to look for me. Is that ok with you, Daddy?" Taehyung was all but pulling down his own pants. He wanted his Daddy to look at his asshole, maybe even....

Jungkook was practically trembling at the thought of his step son being naked in front of him. And they were all alone here. Where would this lead? Could he really hope to get the chance to touch his son? To lick his tits, suck his dick, and maybe, just maybe, fuck his step son's asshole? His cock was as hard as brick, barely contained in his pants. He wondered had his step son seen how hard he was?

"Here Daddy. Look at my ass and tell me if something is wrong with it." Taehyung slipped out of his shorts, standing fully naked in his step father's bedroom. His step dad was looking at his tits sway as he turned around and bent over as far as he could, spreading his hole as much as it would go. He looked back at his step dad from between his legs, and saw what he'd hoped was there.

Jungkook had turned around to get a good look at his step son's asshole, so Taehyung could see clearly that his Daddy's cock was straining against his jeans. I want that in me, he thought. Lewdly, he wished his step dad would just pull out his cock, ram it up his ass, and fuck the shit out of him.

"Does it look ok, Daddy?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his sweet little hole in front of his step father. Jungkook 's cock was about to explode. "Could I ask a favor of you, dad?" Taehyung cooed, "Can I see your cock now? I've never seen one as big as that, and I just want to see how it looks."