9. Back in few minutes

Taehyung was slowly cumming himself, his dick leaking cum all over Jungkook's stomach. He was dazed, completely overtaken with the force of his ass-cum. He passed out for a few seconds, reeling on his Stepfather's big penis sliding all the way into his asshole. 'Fuck my ass, Daddy! I'm your little cock loving slut!' was all he could think as wave after wave of passion and heat practically dripped from his ass onto his StepFather's cock.

Taehyung took all of Jungkook's cum again into his ass. Slowly, as the jets of jism stopped pumping out and Jungkook finished his cummimg, Taehyung slid up and let the juices leak out of his asshole onto his Daddy's dick. He turned and took it into his mouth, drinking from it like a water hose. Slurping and sucking, he tried to make sure he got all the sweet liquid off, and down his throat.

Jungkook lay there, smiling. He had just fucked his 'little boy's' asshole again! What a wonderful sensation. Now the boy was drinking from his cock like it was the best stuff in the world! He looked up and realized that Taehyung's asshole was within his reach. He quickly pulled his stepson into position and with no thought but to enjoy his stepson's slick "pussy", he plunged his tongue right up into his little boy's shithole! 'MMmmm, how sweet this is', he thought. He lay there, licking and sucking his baby boy's asshole while his stepson sucked on his big dick.

As Taehyung finished cleaning all the cum and ass juice from his StepFather's cock, he turned around and asked his Daddy something he'd been thinking about for a while. He wanted to try something and since he was 'Daddy's slut' now, he wanted permission.

"Daddy, I'll be back in just a few minutes. Would you mind telling me your opinion about something?," he asked, watching as his Stepfather licked the last few drops of his own cum from the corners of his mouth, drinking them down like he had all the rest that he had sucked from Taehyung's sweet little asshole.

"Sure honey, I'd be happy to give my opinion for whatever you want! After a bitch fucks me like that, I don't mind anything she wants." Jungkook smiled at his little naked slut.

Taehyung smiled. His nipples twitched every single time his Daddy called him 'bitch' or 'slut', and he noticed that his Daddy's cock was up to half mast again. 'Mmm, think I'll be sucking a big beautiful cock in just a few minutes, unless he really hates this.' He slid from the bed and left the room.

Jungkook lay there thinking of what had happened and what still was happening. He had took his stepson's ass and mouth so many times now that it was a blur. 'MY STEP SON!!' blared in the echo of his mind, but for whatever reason, that just made it seem nastier and therefore more of a turn-on.

Taehyung came into the hall and called out, "Daddy, please close your eyes." Jungkook did, with a small little grin of anticipation. Taehyung swept into the room and went to the computer. He brought up the music files and put on something slow and easy, letting the music drift all around him as he summoned his courage.

"OK Daddy, you can look now." He faced his Daddy and waited to see his eyes. They would tell him the truth about his StepFather's thoughts.