5. Better than anyone else

Jungkook sat down on the bed with Taehyung . He reached out and gave him a hug. "You did that better than anyone ever has, baby. You made Daddy proud. You took me down your throat! I didn't know you could do that!"

Taehyung smiled, a little of his Stepfather's cum still on his mouth, "I didn't know that I could either. I just wanted your cock so bad. And it was great! I want to do it again and again. That tasted so good!"

Taehyung laid back on the bed, stretching himself out in front of his Step father. Jungkook reached over and took Taehyung's tits in his hands. Squeezing them and twisting the nipples he asked, "So, does this feel as good when Daddy does it?"

"It feels wonderful! Do you like my tits, Daddy?" Taehyung was really enjoying the torture his Stepfather was lavishing on his tits.  The nipples stood out like fingers pointing at the ceiling. "I love them, baby. That's why you're my slut now, isn't it? Because you want your Daddy to play with these and suck them, don't you?"

"Please suck them Daddy! I want to feel your mouth on my tits. And I guess I'll play with my cock while you do, if that's ok." Taehyung's dick was very hard, from sucking his Stepfather's cock, and now having his tits played with. His asshole was still hot and needed attention, but he was scared that saying anything would end this fun.

Jungkook stood up and removed the rest of his clothes.  He took his stepson's nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around and around. He looked at Taehyung's face, trying to see how this made him feel.

Taehyung was laying there, tits thrust up toward his stepfather's mouth, nipples as hard as they could be. His cock was now leaking pre-cum for the first time ever. He reached down, beginning to take his own dick in hand, but Jungkook pushed his arm down. He held his arms down on the bed, just sucking and licking those big fat tits over and over. He was going back and forth now, giving both some  attention. Working his way down, he saw how hard his stepson was.

Suddenly, as if making up his mind about it, Jungkook reached down and took the whole thing into his mouth. Taehyung gasped. Now his Daddy was sucking his dick, just as he'd sucked Daddy's a few moments before. He'd never thought of this. It felt better than anything he'd ever felt before, but that would change soon.

Jungkook kept sucking Taehyung's dick, licking his balls and tasting the sweetness of his cock juices. He reached up and started playing with those big tits again. Twisting the nipples, and sucking harder and harder. Taehyung started bucking, trying to push his dick farther into Jungkook's throat.

He felt the cum start up from his balls, feeling like liquid fire as it rushed to his Daddy's waiting mouth. "I'm cumming, Daddy!!," he screamed as he shot cum into his Stepfather's mouth. As soon as he'd finished, he just lay there, panting. Jungkook kept sucking for a few seconds, draining his step son's cock of all it's treasure. Then, he let it drop from his lips, and moved up to hold his son in his arms.

After a few minutes of this, Taehyung looked at him, and asked, "Daddy, would it be ok if I kissed you?" Jungkook smiled, and reached over and kissed his son on the lips. He felt Taehyung's tongue push against his lips, so he parted them, and made it a long, sweet french kiss. They just lay there, tongues lashing again and again in and out of each other's mouths. Jungkook put a hand on Taehyung 's ass, and he squirmed back, trying to make sure his Daddy got his hand full of his ass cheek.