8. The morning after

Taehyung woke first, and remembered what they'd done. He hoped that Jungkook wouldn't feel guilty, and not want to do it anymore. His ass still throbbed from the ass fuck his Step Father had thrown into him the night before. His lips felt a little sore, but he felt good. He looked down and realized that they were both still naked. He also noticed that Daddy's cock was almost hard again.

I hope he's dreaming of me, he thought. He slid out of bed and went to the bathroom. He used it and went back into his StepFather's bedroom, thinking of more sleep. But when he saw that his Daddy was on his back, and that his cock was at full attention, he knew what he wanted now.

Taehyung climbed up on the bed, and slowly wet Jungkook's cock with spit. He would have sucked it, but that might wake him. He took more spit and moistened his ass once again. It was still gooey from the night before, so it was easy to make it ready. He leaned over and directed Jungkook's cock right into his asshole, feeling the head slip in with no trouble. He slowly sank down, feeling his little asshole stretch around the grown-up's meat.

Daddy was inside him again!

Everything was good right now. He was a whore, and a slut. But he was Daddy's slut, Daddy's whore. And he wanted to fuck his Stepfather's cock from now on.

Slowly, Taehyung began to slide up and down on Jungkook's cock. Grabbing his nipples, he twisted them as hard as he could, making them sore and puffy. His little asshole was leaking juices down onto his Daddy as he rode the huge cock. Jungkook woke up and seeing his stepson slamming up and down on his dick, he smiled. He began to thrust up, trying to impale the boy on his cock. "Daddy's little slut wanted more dick, huh? Is he enjoying having his stepfather's dick in his nasty little fuck hole again?"

Taehyung grinned down and said, "Oh, yes Daddy! It feels so good sliding in and out like this. I think it's deeper now than last night. You don't mind that I woke you this way, do you?" He was still riding his Father's meat, moving up and down the length of it with each stroke.

"Of course not, baby. I love that you wanted more dick from me. You'll be full of your Daddy's cock from now on. You're my slut now, remember?" Jungkook said, reaching up and grabbing the tits that had been left to hang there. Taehyung leaned over, putting them right where his Daddy could suck them, while still ramming his asshole with his dick.

"Do you wanna fill my ass with cum, Daddy? Do you wanna fuck me like a little whore? Is there anything I can do to make this better for you?" Taehyung asked, hoping his Daddy would like the fact that he wanted to do more.

Jungkook had taken Taehyung's tits into his mouth, sucking first one nipple, then the other. He moved away and said, "I'm going to fill you with cum again soon, slut.  I want you to ride your Daddy's cock! Take it in your little stretched out asshole and then turn and suck me when I cum. I know you want to do that, you like having Daddy's dick inside of you, don't you? You filthy little bitch!  You're a cock loving little slut! Fuck your Daddy, bitch! Make him fill your hot ass with his man juice. Ride it! Ride it!" Jungkook started to cum, and as he did, he reached up and grabbed Taehyung's tits, twisting the nipples hard.

This was more than Taehyung could take. His Daddy was twisting his titties, filling his ass with cock and cum, and telling him what a nasty little slut he was for wanting to fuck him! His ass jerked and spasmed and milked the huge cock that had invaded it.