Prologue

The exciting atmosphere of the crowd fills the air with shouts, screams, cheers, and loud music, making the anticipation for the winner of the 2024 Asia's Male Group Band Awards even more intense. Jay confidently says, "Everyone knows it's going to be us, right?" as he crosses his legs, showing his belief in their success.

Jake impatiently asks, "Is he going to take an hour just to say three words at the same time?" expressing his eagerness to hear the verdict.

Heeseung calmly reminds his bandmates to be patient, knowing that they're going to take home the award.

Jake, feeling exhausted and sleepy, wishes he could go to bed but he also doesn't want to miss their big moment. "If only Sunno isn't here I won't be here," he says, rolling his eyes, but still eagerly waiting for the announcement." I'm literally ready to go to bed. If only Sunno didn't pursue me," he said rolling his eyes because of how sleepy he was...

Mc-"ENHYPEN!!!!! Congratulations!!"Mc2-"Please come up on stage for the award! Sunghoon asks Sunno to come closer, but Niki doesn't let him, leading to a brief disagreement. Jake intervenes and says, "STOP bickering you two, and Sunno just come here beside me instead." Not knowing jungwons eyes roam around them...Sunno obeys his hyung and all of them step up on the stage to receive the award

Jungwon received the award as the leader with a Purple flower (Lilac). Then suddenly reached Sunno because the older knows how the latter loves purple. Jungwon then says his speech of gratitude towards their fans who infinitely supported.

Author's POV:

After an event, the group decided to go to a dinner at Heeseung's apartment without their manager knowing. Jungwon kindly offered to pick up Sunno at 10:00, but Jay rudely interrupted, insisting that he should be the one to pick him up since they live close to each other.

 The tension in the van was palpable, and Sunno noticed it right away. He urged them to stop arguing like children."

 Sunno-"I'll just take a cab then if you two keep blabbering like children," he said rolling his eyes.

 Guess what... well yeah he ended up in Jay's car, just like I said their apartments are just close to each other so he has a big chance to pick up Sunno first. 

As for Jungwon, welp he didn't have a choice since his house is like 20 countries away from Sunno, at least that's what he thinks, but in reality, their apartment is like 5 kilometers away from each other. 

tbh all of them were fighting for that one apartment just because they wanted to be close to Sunno but they had no choice cause Jay got the apartment first, they still chose to be close to Sunno's apartment there just 5-7 kilometers away from Sunno but Jay was like meters away so he has the advantage to pick up sunno and walk with him mostly every day... 

All of them have arrived except those two you might be wondering why as I told you they chose the closest apartment to be close to Sunno, so their apartment are kilometers away from each other.

 Sunghoon-'Is Jay doing this on purpose just because he is close to Sunno's apartment?"

 Sunghoon said while sipping a soda. Heeseung-"Probably." heeseung added crossing his arms.

 Jake-"Istg if Jay is soloing sunno I'll break all of his guitar including his annoying face.

" Niki-"Yoii, Jungwon hyung it looks like you're about to pop out of your skin, is somethin bothering you?"

They all turned to Jungwon, while Jungwon was there waiting patiently hand in his pocket, but he was not patient when it came to Sunno alone with another guy It was not that he didn't trust Jay he was just too greedy to hand over his light.

Jungwon-"It's nothing Jay just annoys me sm these days" 

Heeseung-"We all know that since you two are bickering in the van" Then a doorbell was heard.

*idk why I'm feeling this way again Kim Sunno, but I thought I had already gotten rid of this feeling?... UGHGg You're driving me crazy 'SUNNO'.*

*If you're near me, I'm not in my right mind. I might be addicted to you since that day.*

A/N: loee so yeaa this is my first book and don't worry English is my 2nd language Ehe.......The exciting part is about to begin in the next chapter this is just a catch of what's about to happen in the following chaptiies so you'll be somehow interested??? I might publish it on  03/16/24  since I'm really busy with my academics :<... BABOOSHHKIIES <33