-What Is Yours Will Find You

Jake-"Even if what is mine will find me, nothing will change my heart, mind, and body that I want you. -My season

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV:

The news spread like wildfire across the K-pop fandom after the episode of EN-O' Clock aired, leaving fans in disbelief and shock. Speculations ran rampant as fans tried to decipher the cryptic clues left by the show's hosts, Beomgyu.

 Speculations ran rampant as fans tried to decipher the cryptic clues left by the show's hosts, Beomgyu

Five days after the episode aired, fans were still reeling from the bombshell dropped by Jay. Many believed that the news hinted at a scandal involving a member of the K-pop industry. In contrast, others speculated that it might involve one of the popular group members, Engene.

The Name Sun-young was still unknowingly unfolded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunoo's POV

It was such a lovely morning and I had a commercial pictorial with Jake so I woke up at 7:00 Am, did my routine and all, and prepared my breakfast I was in my apartment coz why not? I'm already an adult to live alone. After I finished my breakfast I had a text from Jake.

 Aussie boy needs dog food🦴🐶

I'll come pick you up
at 8:00

Mk
thanks :3

Anything for you,

want me to buy you ice cream?

Really??!!
Suree I'd lovee that, 

thanks, Jake
you're the best

 hmmwa >//<

Mhmmm
I'm omw. 

Better kiss me...
after you get the Ice cream.

___________________________________

I left that thing on read and just didn't reply any further, I'm starting to think some things I shouldn't think. These days their behavior is making me think romantically sometimes especially..... 'J-" No, nvm,  I don't wanna think about it. But I always think about what Jungwon said that night ' What if I told you That I've fallen?'. His voice echoed in the chambers of my mind, lingering like a haunting melody. I tried to push the thought away, bury it beneath layers of denial, but each time I did, it resurfaced with an even stronger hold on my heart.