Pretty.

_

"I was your first kiss, and I will be your last too darling."

-Continuation-

Authors POV

As the air tensed up, it was like the whole world stopped at a single beat just by hearing Jungwon's words, words that would turn things upside down for their friendship.

"Excuse me?!" Jake raised his eyebrows at Jungwon and was about to step up but got interrupted by Sunghoon

"You're crossing the line Jungwon." Sunghoon coldly said while frowning totally at Jungwon.

While the others had the same reaction as Jake, and Sunghoon, as for Sunoo his raging mad.

Heeseung was ready to throw a punch any minute now if he continued to talk about the kiss.

"Can ya'll STOP?! " Sunoo sighted "For shits sake!!, like give me a fucking break." he shouted like a mad man, while inhaling and exhaling to calm down.

"First of all I dint intentionally kissed Jungwon-"

"But you still kissed?" another interruption by Niki.

Sunoo glared at him "Can you let me talk Niki?" Niki nodded nonchalantly as a yes.

"Thank you. FYI he was drunk last night and I thought he forgot about it because he was drunk I let it pass cause he was drunk and now I don't know why the hell he remembers it and about courting and all Why MEee? Out of 7 billion people whos alive and still breathing fine in this earth any body tell me their reasons?!." He quickly gasped for air as he was about to die running out of oxygen.

"So your actually good at rapping Sunoo?" Sunghoon said smirking sarcastically

"Oh Shut up hoon" The younger replied.

"Your breathing fine and alive as well so why not you?" said Jake in his aussie accent.

"No any other reason for me though my self just wants you, so what do I have to do if this man wants you?" Jay reasoned.

"Die then." Niki unseriousness is really on the next level. "Kidding." he added.

"No any other reasons for me then." just Jungwon being Jungwon reasons. " Is it forbidden to love a man? if that's the case then I dont care, I just love you that's all I could think of,"

'Even if I suffer if I don't end up with you, I dont care, I will accept the pain, I will live a life without any man or woman with me, cause I dont think they'll be the same like you, I just want you, My Euphoria.'

Jungwon thought looking at Sunoo whose eyes on him too, there eyes met and Sunoo could feel Jungwon's eyes seriously lock upon him.

"Inlove is the reason for me." Thats Heeseung reason but is it reasonable? "I'm just inlove, whats wrong with it Sunnoyah"

Sunoo sights at their answers, he's also very confused at what he needs to do for them to stop liking him, no not the hate, but to stop liking him in a romantic way.

He took a glances at them, one by one.

'They do look.... Inlove. But for some reasons I cant let you all love me, how I hope I can love more than one person too but... Its too late.'

As Sunoo looks at them his eyes landed on the last man on the corner.

Jungwon.

The look on Jungwon was not the way he looks at him in the past.