His touch is different.

-----------------------

Jay-" This Love Is true Send From Above"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV:

Heeseung-" Where the fahhh- " he was stunned by the kid about 4 years old looking at him amusingly he quickly cleared his throat then starts to look for an excuse word to bring up " f- fairy?... are they?" 'oh fuck I messed up'

Jay-" Cant you use better words?" Shaking his head in a big disapproval "Shut up, there's a kid dumbhole"

Jungkook-" I'll go now my husband is calling me, meet up at the dorm at 7:00"

Niki, growing impatient, muttered, "Why are they taking so long?"

Sunghoon-" Lets just find them" he stopped when he noticed that the cat is missing, he sighed " Now where the hell is that feisty asshole?"

Jungkook chimed in, "Oh, and a reminder to watch your mouth when I'm not around. Bye!" With a casual wave, he walked away.

Heeseung raised an eyebrow, puzzled by Jake's disheveled appearance and the absence of Sunoo. "I'm not a fucking butler to wait around and drive everyone home," he remarked, striding over to where Jake. 

Jake looked lost and on the verge of tears, prompting Heeseung to intervene. "What's going on here?" he demanded, his expression betraying his concern but that concern is for Sunoo ofc. With a tone that hinted at both irritation, he urged Jake to explain. "You don't look like yourself. Where's Sunoo?" 

Jake muttered, "Why is Jungwon always the villain in my fucked up life?" he muttered

Jay asked, "Why, what happened? Did he...". Jay suddenly understood and blacked out, overwhelmed by a rush of emotions. His mind was clouded with a mixture of anger, confusion, and desperation as he tried to process everything that had just unfolded before him. Without a moment's hesitation, he dashed out to the parking lot, his heart pounding loudly in his chest.

Frantically searching for his car, Jay's hands trembled as he fumbled for his keys. But before he could even reach his vehicle, a voice cut through the chaos around him. "YAHHH Jay, where the hell are you going? Stop looking like a maniac and calm down!" It was Sunghoon, running towards Jay with a look of concern etched on his face.

Jay's vision blurred, his focus solely on finding Sunoo. In his heightened state, he couldn't think clearly. He was consumed by a desire to confront Jungwon, to demand an explanation, to let out all the pent-up frustration that was bubbling inside him.

"Jungwon just texted me that Sunoo's with him. Calm down, you moron!" Sunghoon blurted out, his voice tinged with irritation.

Jay's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What? Why? I'm going there," he replied, determination evident in his voice as he started making his way towards his car.

Sunghoon quickly caught up with Jay, placing a firm hand on his shoulder to stop him in his tracks. "And what are you going to do? Punch him in front of Sunoo? I could do that too, but not now, Jay," Sunghoon reasoned, trying to diffuse the tension that was building up inside Jay.

Jay's fists clenched, his frustration evident. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing thoughts. His gaze met Sunghoon's, a silent conversation passing between them. After a moment of tense silence, Jay relented. "Fine," he uttered quietly, his voice betraying a mix of emotions.