[we'll] wait for your Love.

'This Fucker-, what just happened?' 

↔️↔️↔️Continuation↔️↔️↔️

No one's POV:

"I-" The younger couldn't even sleep and just kept tossing and turning in his bed, he felt like a prisoner of his own thoughts. , if the bed could talk it could curse at Sunoo a million any second now, poor bed.

'Okay calm down Kim Sunoyahh, inhale, exhale' He thought that would help but none, N-O-N-E. Its Jungwon, the one who had turned his world upside down. Jungwon, with his infectious attitude and mischievous smile, had entered Sunoo's life like a tornado, leaving a trail of chaos in his wake. 

"I must be crazyy! Tskk!" he whispered to him self kicking and pounding the air as if he was fighting an invisible enemy, I swear the bed is about to be broken any milliseconds now.

"Suno-yah, you're just confused," Suno muttered to himself, his voice barely a whisper in the cool night air. "And he's just drunk, that's it."But no matter how much he tried to deny it, a nagging voice in the back of his mind told him otherwise. 

Suno shook his head, trying to dispel the thought, but it lingered like a shadow. "Tskk, what did I do to deserve this?" Suno sighed, feeling the weight of his inner turmoil pressing down on him. "Maybe I murdered someone in my past life that's why" He answered himself sarcastically.

And there he goes he dint even realized that he was already closing his eye due to Jungwon's image in his mind.

♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️

⚠️- Photos are not mine, but I edited this so, credit to the owner of the photos ehe

⚠️- OH! And NONE of this is REAL this is only PURE IMAGINATION and EDITED ONLY ( FAN FICTION) ❗️❗️

⚠️- OH! And NONE of this is REAL this is only PURE  IMAGINATION and EDITED ONLY ( FAN FICTION) ❗️❗️

Suggested Music: Say yes To Heaven ( By Lan Del Rey )

♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♦️♣️♥️♥️♦️♣️♥️

Sunoo's POV

As I struggle to open my heavy eyelids, I feel a wave of exhaustion wash over me, as if my eyes and body are entirely disconnected, barely holding on by a thread. I had only managed to snatch a mere two hours of sleep, haunted by the relentless presence of a wild beast in my dreams and 'Its him' . Its menacing growls echoed in my mind, chasing me through dark and twisted landscapes.