What If I Told You That I've Fallen?

Did he forget that someone was still in the bathroom?- Nahh he wouldn't hear it, will he?_____________________________________________

"Is that so?" Heeseung was startled by the voice of their leader coming out of the bathroom.Heeseung then stood up and said, "Were you eavesdropping?"

"I wasn't eavesdropping." Jungwon added, "So what do you call that, Spying?" Heeseung sarcastically said,

"Whatever" Jungwon then moved forward to Heeseung's ear then said, "Just remember I heard you, so I'll be cautious about your actions towards him and make sure you won't even make a single move, not on my watch." Jungwon eyed Sunno then looked back at Heeseung and smirked then he left the older dumbfounded.

Heeseung 'HA? Not on your watch hmm? then I'll begin and make sure you watch jungwon.'

SUNOO's POV:

I woke up feeling the aches in my body especially my back because of what Jungwon did last night...

Flash Back----------

Niki and Jay are playing video games while there are bottles of beer beside them, while Hesseung and the others are drunk and talking nonsense to each other, while Jungwon is on his phone.

"Is the alcohol that tasty that you five drank almost 20 bottles of beer?!" Sunno asked glaring at them.

"Just come drink with us then you'll know how tasty it is sunny," Jake said motioning his hands to Sunno's arm so hell come closer but sunno just backed up and said.

" Umm no thank you, you all better clean this mess up cuz I know Jungkook Hyung will murder you tomorrow" Sunno then sat beside Sunghoon and took his phone out of his pocket...

-------------2 hours later~

'He observed the two individuals who had been playing video games earlier and noticed that they had fallen asleep and looked lifeless. He stepped outside the balcony to get some fresh air as he didn't want to be surrounded by the smell of alcohol inside the house, which triggered his vomiting. 

He noticed that Jungwon was sitting on a bench appearing lost in thought. He was curious about what Jungwon was thinking about, so he decided to approach him and offer his comfort or help if he was troubled.

"Hey Jungwoniee, are you okay? Is something bothering you?" Sunno asked in his soft voice. Jungwon just looked into his eyes, seeking comfort from the younger. Sunno then sat beside jungwon on the bench.

"It's nothing," Jungwon said in a cold voice. "Are you sure it's nothing? What are you doing here late at night?" Sunoo looked at Jungwon worriedly, but Jungwon remained silent and just sighed. Sunoo didn't mind the silence and went quiet too.

"Hey, do you remember when we first debuted?" Jungwon asks, changing the topic.