VI - Ceremony

8 years previous

"Levi!" She yelled as he tackled her onto the soft mattress of her dormitory. Her hair spread flat on the bed as she lay there awaiting her fate. "I'll kill you if you ruin my makeup. I need it perfect for the ceremony."

"Shhh..." Levi hushed as he stopped tickling her and bent down to cuddle her close to him. "You're being so loud... I'm not even supposed to be here." He chuckled in a low voice. Tonight was the 100th Anniversary of Institut le Pivoine. Everyone was dressed in gowns and suits. As both Y/N and Levi were in the Student Council, they were invited along with a few people they knew. Like Mikasa, Levi's cousin who was fully focused on her studies.

Although she was a year younger, she was still admirable and we all expected her to graduate as a valedictorian.

"Levi, please." She pleaded as he began to plant kisses on her cheeks. His arms hugged her tighter. "I don't wanna redo it, we only have an hour. We need to go rehearse." She spoke out of breathy giggles. It was cute. Although he restricted her movement she still managed to wiggle around.

"Stop squirming." He muttered in between kisses. "Just let me kiss you." He frowned when she pushed his face away.

"No," She said after a moment of hesitation. His frown was extremely tempting. "Unless you're a makeup artist and can fix it perfectly, no more. Not until later on tonight." He pushed himself off of her. But he remained standing in between her thighs. He admired her up and down, from her face to her hickey-covered thighs. She stared back shamelessly. "You look handsome in this suit." She uttered as she smiled. Levi smiled slightly and pulled her into a sitting position.

Levi has a dimple on his left cheek. It never shows cause he never smiles. It's terrible. But now, Y/N keeps his dimples a secret. Because it's like it's her own little thing to treasure.

"Thanks, baby." He smirked. "Come, let's rehearse these speeches as you said." Levi held onto her soft hand. She soon stood up, following Levi to her desk. Their speeches sat on the wooden desk and he grabbed hers, handing it to her before grabbing his own. He knew she struggled to pick up things with false nails, so he tried his best to pick things up for her. She noticed this as soon as she got her nails redone. It's the small things that he does which keep her completely in love with him. "I'm sure Erwin and Hange are already downstairs in the garden rehearsing."

He started to guide her to the door but she slowed down. "Wait wait wait," She lugged. He looked back at her in confusion. "I have no shoes on... Can you perhaps..." She muttered.

"Help you put on your shoes?" He interjected. "Sit." He ordered and she obliged. Y/N sat down on the cushioned desk chair and waited for him. He grabbed the Louboutin box which sat on the bed and brought it to the floor by her feet. Levi's mom gifted these for her to wear. Even after refusing so many times, she insisted on Y/N wearing and keeping them.

Kuchel didn't wanna let it go. It wasn't until she finally took it in her hands that she smiled. Kuchel was so polite to Y/N. She wondered if this was how a real mom acted. She treated Levi so well, that Y/N started to assume maybe it was because he was a son. Everyone loves a son.

He opened the box revealing crisp, black, Iriza Louboutins with red bottoms. It matched perfectly with her outfit and most of all they were beautiful. Levi gently took them out of the box while kneeling on one knee. He gestured for her to bring her foot to him and she did. Y/N got a manicure and a pedicure for the ceremony so she was comfortable with him to even suck her toes if that's what he felt like. He held her left foot first, gently massaging it with his left hand as he took out the left heel with his right. Levi brought her foot to his face and kissed her ankle before putting the shoe on her. Her foot slipped right in. It was Levi who told his mom of Y/N's shoe size.