12 - Concussed

⇠✧9 years prior
Sophomore Year

She'd always been so nervous around Levi. She heard so many rumours about him it made her crazy. But, he was so good at painting. All she did was admire him.

He sat two desks down but she always snuck a peak at his face. When they'd hang up art pieces, his would be the first she'd look for. It was never blatant, she made it so that no one would notice.

Until someone did.

"Stay the fuck away from her. I see how she looks at you every time." Carly yelled. Levi just stared at her. "You even stare back, do you wanna go and fuck her now? Is it because I won't let you spread my legs?"

"It was one kiss, Carly." Levi massaged his temples. "One kiss doesn't mean I want to fuck you."

Carly was taken aback. "So," she wound up. "You kissed me for fun? They told me you liked me. I sold pills just to get you Valentine's chocolates."

"Carly, I don't even like chocolate." Levi narrowed his eyes. "Where are you getting your information?" He scoffed and looked away from her. He didn't take her seriously. Especially since they shared one drunken kiss. As for the sex, their mutual friends joked that Levi and her would eventually hook up. Never happened though. Mainly because she made it a point to everyone who would listen that she didn't wanna fuck him.

"Can you at least tell me you don't like her?"

"No," He slipped by her. "I won't spew bullshit for you to feel good. I barely know you, Carly."

"Levi!" She called. He turned around with a tired expression. "Do you think she's prettier than me?"

"I'm not answering that." He sighed. The more he talked to her, the more he hated her presence. "Listen, me and you? We're not a thing. We never will be."

Carly kissed her teeth. She watched him intently. Of course, she wouldn't believe him. Only a direct rejection would make her feel that way. Her idea of a direct rejection was seeing him with a new girl.

Levi simply shrugged and continued his walk to the basketball courts where he'd see Erwin and Miche. Levi was on the team but he juggled with basketball and fencing. Football matches were during the next semester. Usually, when they practised for basketball and football seasons, the cheer team also did.

Levi was only looking forward to seeing Y/N. He wasn't used to these kinds of feelings before. He tried to shake it off many times. But it's like she's a magnet.

Normally he'd attract and let whoever wanted him approach. There was always someone. It surely wasn't that he was charming because he was unapproachable. But they found the charm in his face and looks. It was purely just attraction when it came to girls. She didn't spare him those same lustful, insensitive looks.

She'd waved at him before but he couldn't catch on quick enough. He just saw her hand and her kind smile, and then she was gone. He indirectly wrote about it in an English essay the same day.

His heavy steps softened as he approached the indoor gym court. There would be several people in the gym, some people liked to sit and watch the practice; Be there for their friends or just because it's a good atmosphere.

This break from acting would leave him mostly bored in high school. So he joined as many sports as he could. Fencing was the least taxing and football was competitive. He was the captain for both teams which filled up his schedule. He only played basketball for one of the three semesters each year. He was a busy guy.

Immediately he walked into the gym and saw Petra, his ex-girlfriend talking to Y/N. It seemed like they were becoming friends. Y/N found herself locking eyes with Levi. Petra followed her gaze and looked at Levi.

Embrasse-Moi ("Kiss me") | Levi AckermanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara