Foster care

Being in foster care was scary, every night you could hear the younger kids cry because of nightmares, all the girls were mean and some of them  bully me daily, at first it was hard and sad for me, but i had to be strong like my dad wants me to be, I eventually got used to it and ignored them, it was New York so people that worked there only care if we eat, sleep and have time outside to socialize, they don't really care if others got bullied or hurt, they just stand there....  

I only have one true friend in here, Jace Winchester, yes he's a boy, a very annoying but nice boy that always helped me when I first got here, he's been 2 years longer in foster care but he's 17 like me, he is a couple months older than me but we are best friends since i got here.

We wait for the guards to fall asleep and  sneak out every night to eat the extra cookies from the kitchen, its something we have done since we were really young, since we are teenagers people don't adopt us, they only like to adopt kids from 1  to 10 years old and that really sucks for us, but the positive side is that we are almost 18 and we get to leave foster care soon, Jace leaves first but he promised that he will move somewhere near foster care so when i come out he can find me.

We planned that when i got out of foster care we would move to where my mom was born , London, and go on a journey to find my mom, praying that she was not dead already before i could meet her again, i cant really remember how she looked like that much, but i remember she had brown eyes like mine, and light brown long hair like mine aswell, she met my dad in a vacation to Mexico and she moved there because she fell in love with my dad of course, she taught him English and everything he needed to know from London, so i know how to talk English and Spanish, but they bully me here because my English accent is  British just like my mothers.

Jace and I became best friends when I noticed he was the only kid that had a British accent here and we bonded really quickly, he's really fearless and crazy sometimes, but I'm still grateful to have him as my best friend.