Mark

We went back to the cafeteria to search for Mark to ask him for my moms address "were back Mark" Jace said "ohh, are you gu-" "no were not so don't even think about it okay?" I cut him off, why did he think were together when we haven't seen each other in months "sorry" he said "its okay, I need to know where my mother lives though" I said.

"Ok so your mother lives in a town called Rocamadour, its 40 minutes from here and I live there as well, I really don't know what house she lives on though because I've only seen her in the mornings in the bakery, its 8:59 and you guys should get going because it will get really dark and dangerous, lets just say Rocamadour is not the safest place to be around at night" he said .

"We don't have a car or a place to stay though, do you know somewhere we can stay?" I said worried "well of course I though of that, my grandmother Beau has an extra room you guys can stay at, he house is the first green one with blue stairs you see and you guys can borrow my motorcycle , but when you guys finish leave it at my grandmothers and she will take you back to where your staying and she will take Mark back here" he said "oh my gosh thank you so much thank you" I said walking out the bakery with Jace.

"Ok so I do not know a bit of how to drive a motorcycle do you know?" I asked Jace "of course I do, I've borrowed Mark's motorcylce so many times I cant count them" he said making me know  we were gonna be save "ok hop in the back and put your hand around my waist" he said "ok...im scared please don't go fast" I said getting in the back and placing my hands around his waist "trust me..... or not but I wont go fast ...." he said and started driving.

A couple minutes later...

It was getting dark and we were getting closer to Rocamadour when somebody stopped us.......