Look out for mom

I woke up in Jace's arms and I immediately got off him hitting him with a pillow "what the hell" he groaned in a raspy morning voice "why did I wake up cuddling you when I told you to stay away from me!" I said hitting him again "stop it Lana! you were the one that cuddled me I didn't, you had nightmares las night and got a little too comfortable with me" he said  and then memories came back.

"Fine but you should've pushed me" I said sighing "you were crying and needed comfort" he said sitting down in bed "still" I said "just- just- forget it okay, nothing happened last night okay?!" I said entering the bathroom to brush my teeth and I had to wear the same clothes because I didn't have clothes to wear 'hurry up I need to brush my teeth" Jace said outside of the bathroom "hold on I'm out in a min" I said brushing my hair and coming out of the bathroom "finally" he said getting in the bathroom "ill wait for you outside" I said coming out of the house and sitting in the back of the motorcycle, Beau hasn't woken up yet so we didn't want to wake her up to say goodbye, so were just leaving.

He came out of the house and got on the motorcycle, I held on to him and we started driving.

We saw a woman walking her dog and decided to ask her if she knew my mom "excuse me ma'am do you know where Jasmine William lives?" I said and Jace stopped the motorcycle "no I'm sorry I'm a tourist so I don't know" she said "okay thank you" I said disappointed and Jace turned on the motorcycle again.

-

We have been asking and looking for hours now but we cant find anybody that knows her, some of them are tourists and some of them just don't know her, we stopped at a bakery because we haven't had breakfast and we were sitting in a table outside of the bakery "hey look, were gonna find her okay? I promise" he said "well last time you promised something you lied..." I said "gosh Lana why cant you just get over that bullshit!! I was fucking scared what the fuck do you want me to do!!" he said placing his hands on his hair and dragging them to his face "because that scarred me Jace!! that really scarred me and hurt me!!" I said.

"Well what do you want me to do! I already said sorry!! and I really am sorry okay and I feel guilty for doing this to you but like I told you last night, I'm not leaving you this time okay!! be- be - because I fucking love you okay!! and I don't give  fuck in the world if you don't love me back but I still want to help at least!" he said  "look Jace.... I'm sorry but I don't love you back I just want us to be friends okay?" I said and he nodded but he looked broken.

"We have to keep looking for my mom okay lets go.." I said standing up in sync with him and we walked to the motorcycle and got on it and started driving.

The ride was really silent and awkward but we saw a woman cutting flowers and decided to ask her "hey excuse me? have you seen Jasmine over here?" I said "oh my gosh of course! Jasmine lives with me come in she will be home in any moment" she said and we got off the motorcycle hoping it was my mom .

"Come in come in don't be shy" she said smiling, I felt a hand around my waist and when I looked who was holding me it was Jace "what are you doing?" I whispered "I don't feel good about this lady, stay beside me at all times" he said and I nodded, we came inside and she served us tea "okay so do you mind if I show you guys were Jasmine works?" she said and we nodded but I felt Jace's hand hold my wrist under the table "its okay" I whispered looking at him and we stood up following her.

"So she works in here this is her office as you can see come in come in don't be scared I don't bite" she said laughing and pushing us inside, it was a dark room and it only had a chair and a table and a small window in the middle of the ceiling.

"But this doesn't look like a offi-" I said getting cut off by the door slamming and locking us inside the office, it was all black and I'm terrified of darkness "lets us out please!!! you're such a liar let us out!!!" I yelled crying and panicking "lets us out!!" Jace said heavy breathing "where are you Jace I'm scared " I said feeling the air trying to find him but I felt a cold hand in my waist behind me "there you are" he said and I turned around to hug him.

Then he started breaking the hug but "no no don't let go please" I said hugging him tighter "its okay I'm here you're safe I'm not going anywhere" he said making me stand in my tippy toes because I'm 5'6 compared to him 6'0.