London

I took my flight and arrived at London safely with Rose, we took a cab and drove to her house, her house was stunning  it was a wood brown house with pink, purple and blue flowers in the front, imagine it as a cabin but with 2 floors "here we are, do you like it?" she said waiting for my response "its beautiful Rose" I said nodding "i'm glad" she said smiling "lets go inside then come on" she said and we walked inside.

She gave me a tour around her house and showed me my room it had ad huge bed with navy blue silk sheets and a blue carpet around the bed, it had a big bathroom with a walking closet and a desk "do you like it, if its too small I can give you a bigger room I have " she said "Rose this is perfect I love it, plus blue is my favorite color" I said and she smiled "I'm so glad you liked it, well make yourself at home, if you need clothes or something do not be afraid to ask me for some, I have a ton of clothes from my daughter that she left for college, I'm not planning to see her in while because she moving there, she wants to be an actress aah anyways I'm talking too much but uhm , you can take them its totally fine, also do you like pizza?" she said making me chuckle.

"I love pizza, and uhm I think I do need some clothes so if you don't mind me borrowing her's for a little until I buy my own that will be awesome" I said smiling "no no no no of course I don't mind sweetie u can keep them there inside your closet,  I will order pizza then, make yourself at home!" she said winking at me and leaving the room.

I really don't know why my life is laying out like this, but I just want to find my mom and maybe Jace, that's if he still wants to talk and explain because him leaving me just tells me quite the opposite.

Later that day

"Lana food came!" Rose yelled from downstairs "I will be down there in a second!" I said brushing my wet hair after showering, I wearing a basketball jersey that said Lakers on it, it  was purple and had yellow stripes, I was also wearing white sweatpants and let me tell you that Rose's daughter had just my style.

I was sitting in the couch with Rose while we were talking, she was talking about her daughter and I loved to listen, I've always loved to listen instead of talking, it makes me feel more calm about my problems and my own situations if I just listen to others problems ,situations or just stories from their life "so Lana talk to me about you, what brings you to London England?" she asked.

Should I tell her? I mean she's a very good person I can trust in and maybe she could help me but no, I said to myself, I cant keep letting people know my secrets because I cant trust people, I just started talking to Rose after 8 years probably and I shouldn't open up to her that quickly "just trying to move here, I've never been here I mean my mom move to Mexico right after falling in love with dad so she didn't really went back to London with us even after I was born, we also didn't have any money to go on vacations like that, so I guess I just wanted to be in my moms country " I said "sounds really good Lana, also do you know you have a singers name, her name is Lana del Ray" she said squealing making me laugh 

"not really we didn't get to listen to music in foster care but good to know" I said " oh my gosh you have to listen to her anyways she really good" she said "I will" I said taking a bite of my pizza "so did you make any friends in foster care you could reconnect with after your got out of foster care?" she asked and my heart dropped "well there was this guy, Jace..... Jace Winchester, he was my best friend" it really hurt to say 'was' but it was the truth "we had the same age but he was 3 months older than me, we became best friends because he was the only British kid except for me in the foster care and we bonded, then he promised me he would look for me and he even gave me the address of the flat he was staying on  after he left foster care, when I got  out which was 1 week ago, I looked for him and went to the apartment building but they told me he was there nd left a couple days before I left foster care, lets just say I kind of got betrayed my the only person I trusted the time I was in foster care" I said lowering my head.

"I'm so sorry angel" she said hugging me "its okay its not your fault".