Nightmares

I took a warm shower and Jace went inside the bathroom after me, the clothes were huge but the underwear were exactly my size. I was sitting in the living room with Beau and she was talking about Mark "but yeah he"s a really good guy, maybe u guys can talk if your not with Ja-" "no I'm not with Jace, were just partners to find my mom" I said cutting her off "oh okay I'm sorry" she said "its okay" I said smiling politely.

Jace came out of the bathroom with his hair wet, he had a white t shirt and navy blue shorts "ok so since you both  are comfy and ready for bed, your room is the last one in the hall to the right, goodnight loves" she said and we both walked to the end of the hall and Jace held the door nob "you ready?" he said "yeah I guess" I said nervously, he opened the door "you've got to be kidding me" he said "what?" I said trying to look but the hall was small and his body was covering the door "there's only one bed" he said getting off the way "are you fucking kidding me?" I said "You can go sleep in the couch" I said and regretted it because it kind of sounded  mean "the fuck? I don't want to sleep in those rat ass looking couches?!" he whispered yelled.

"well I'm not sleeping there either are you crazy?!" I whisper yelled "is everything okay down there you guys?" Beau said from the other end of the hallway "yeah everything is fine" Jace said.

"Its a king size bed so I think if you scoot a lot over we can sleep in the same bed" I  said frustrated "ok fine" he said laying down in the left side of the bed and I laid down in the right side unconfutable.

I felt his arm touch my back and I slapped him "ouch I'm sorry!!" he said rubbing his arm from the pain "if you accidently touch me again your dead meat Jace Winchester" I said  scooting over

I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

*her dream*

The man that pulled the gun on them: did you miss me?!

he said placing a knife to her neck.

*gunshots* 

Lana: dad please don't die I need you mom left and your the only thing I have left

The man that pulled the gun on them: I couldn't kill that son of a bitch but I can kill you how about that?!

he said cutting her neck

I woke up crying and Jace was wide awake beside me "its okay it was just a nightmare Lana its okay I'm here" he said stroking my hair, I was heavy breathing and I just kept crying, I sat down crying placing my hands in my face.

"Hey hey hey, its okay it was just a nightmare Lana your okay your fine see? were in the house and were safe okay" he said rubbing my back sitting beside me giving me goosebumps with his cold hands "I-I-I dreamed of- of - of the man and my d - d -dad" I said crying "I'm so sorry but your safe with me okay I'm not leaving you anymore Lana okay?" he said and I nodded placing my head in his lap "do you feel better" he said getting nervous "yeah lots better thank you" i said staying in his lap while he laid back down.