| scenario 38 |

gilmore girls au (in honor of beginning to rewatch again)

person a comes from a wealthy family who take pride in their achievements and status. however, when person a was sixteen, they had a baby with their partner at the time and becoming fed up with their parents hovering, ran away to a small town half and hour away, living and working their way until they became the executive manager of an inn several years later.
person b has always lived in the small town of stars hallow, owning their own small business, which person a has visited frequently for the past few years. person b's had an unspoken crush on them, however they were scared to speak up.

scenario 1.
person a's child is now sixteen and has been accepted into a private school that is academically and financially challenging. seeing no other choice but to contact their estranged parents, person a gets stuck in a deal. pay for child's school and take a few hours once a week for a family dinner, to know about the school's and their families lives.

scenario 2.
everyday life; person a visits person b every morning with their child before going to work as their child goes to a possibly eventful day at school.