| scenario 13 |

Song/Lyric Scenarios —

WARNING: *fluff* *children??* *angst* *possibly* *most likely to all of these*

Feel free to change "( Crush )" to your OC, too if you want!

1: Talk Too Much — COIN
        " you know i talk too much. honey, come put your lips on mine and shut me up. we could blame it all on human nature. stay cool, it's just a kiss. oh, why you gotta be so talkative? i talk too much, we talk too much "

You both met on a rather busy day at a coffee shop after work. You were working on your laptop, and they just needed a place to sit, so they went with the person who looked the least upset.

That small encounter went to becoming friends, introducing each other to the other's friends, then to being practically glued to each other. That's when you learned something.

( Crush ) talks way too much for it to be humanly possible. Of course, you couldn't blame them, seeing as it wasn't their fault. Rambling came as it pleased—you'd been guilty of such speech in your own life, but ( Crush ) did not know how to shut up. The more they talked, the more you found yourself either wanted to choke them out, or wanting to kiss the words right out of their mouth.

Just blame it on human nature, though, and all would be forgiven, right?

2: Say You Won't Let Go - James Author
" i knew i loved you, then, but you'd never know 'cause i played it cool when i was scared of letting go "

Parties were never your thing. The last one you went to, you may have had a bit too much to drink, and ended up puking all over some poor person's shoes. The hangover in the morning wasn't the best thing in the world, either.

Though, when you find yourself puking in the bathroom from, once again, too much to drink, a new friend—what was their name? ... (Crush ), that's it—you made there to comfort you, you think it isn't that bad...

Even if you won't remember it much in the morning.

3: broken - lovelytheband
" she grabbed my face and that's when she said i like that you're broken, broken like me. maybe that makes me a fool "

Love at first sight's for suckers, right? That's what you've always thought, and nothing could change your mind. Well, almost nothing.

When you walk into a club with your friends, most of them immediately running to the dance floor or to the bar, you're left behind to fend for yourself. It isn't until you've made yourself comfortable at the bar when you make eye contact with someone who seems just as lonely as you across the room.

4: Your Side Of The Bed - Loote
         " he's sleeping on your side of the bed, but it's still your side. now, i'm up all night. i got me someone else instead. "

The worst breakup you've ever experienced was probably six months ago. As much as you deny it, you aren't over your ex, ( Crush )—not completely, anyway.

You think, maybe if you could get your mind stuck on someone else, then they'll get out of your head, even if it would just last a few hours.

After one hook up, though, you find yourself unable to sleep, immediately being bothered that the body beside you isn't who you wanted it to be, but at least it could seem like you've gotten over ( Crush ), even in the morning when you bump into them and their new partner.

5: Hoodie - Hey, Violet
" i'm still rocking your hoodie, and chewing on the strings. it makes me think about you so i wear it when i sleep. i kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns. still rocking your hoodie, baby, even though it hurts "

Breakups are always hard, especially ones that end a longtime relationship.

You, even after several months, are still hurting. ( Crush ) left some stuff behind, and when they didn't come back for it, you figured they never would.

One of the things they left behind was they're favorite hoodie, which just so happened to be yours as well. There were a few burns and stains from God knows what on it, and the zipper that you didn't bother getting fixed was still broken from that one time it got jammed. It just might've been your favorite piece of clothing, even in the hot summer.

One day, in winter, while you were simply lounging around your home in some joggers and that hoodie, there's a knock on your door.

It was ( Crush ).