| scenario 34 |

another scenario based off of a tiktok 🥰✨

Person A and Person B are from the same home. Person A was a nobleman's child, and B was the child of a servant in the estate. They had grown close due to their similar ages and they were the best of friends.
One day for Person B's birthday, the two went down to the beach together. They decided to entertain themselves and see who could find more uncommon beach items on the shore, and split off in different directions.
Person A had wondered off to a more secluded spot on the beach, seeing a woman sitting atop a rock, her hair long and curling in wet ringlets. A lovely melody was ringing through the air, pulling A closer to the sound, in some type of a trance. The woman turned to look A in the eyes, genuinely shocked by the beauty of a human, and instead of deciding to harm the young human, she decided to take them in as one of their own, a siren.

Person B was worried when minutes of not seeing Person A turned into hours. Then, they had to go home, leaving a possibly stranded Person A to fend for themselves.
Person A was never found back on land again.

Years after the incident and the siren that took in Person A believed it was time for Person A to get their first victim. The moon was high in the sky, nice and full, and a ship full of nobles and their staff were sailing among the sea. Person A, excited for their first time being a real siren, gets to start the attack. Their voice sings through the night, through the music that was playing on the ship, signaling the rest of the sirens. It didn't take long before the people on the ship were peeking over the side and out the windows of the lower deck to see what was going on.

Person A, focused on one man, lost their attention when they thought they saw a familiar face out of the corner of their eye. And alas, they were right.

There Person B was, staring at them in a trance of the siren's song.