| scenario 23 |

since i haven't done an oc/crush-married scenario yet

1. It's Persons' A&B's wedding day and B is freaking out right before the ceremony starts. A figured this because, well, they know B but A's friends refuse to let them go near B just yet, saying it's bad luck.

2. Person A & B are a young, happily married couple who are celebrating their two year anniversary. While they're on their way home from dinner, breaking their peaceful, comfortable silence, A casually announces "oh, yeah. Forgot to tell you. I'm pregnant."

3. Person A & B have their own little family, taking care of their child(ren). One day, after B comes home with their child after picking them up from school, A tells them that they're pregnant again.

4. for those who can't get pregnant Person A has always wanted kids. They always wanted to be a parent ever since they were little, but when Person B says they don't want kids, Person A gets upset over it. ( that turned out rougher than i planned a h )

5. for those who can't get pregnant Person A and B have wanted to start their own family for a few years, but are unable to for reasons. They decide to adopt and, after a long process of getting checked to make sure they are suitable to take care of a child, the couple gets approved to adopt and they're ecstatic.

6. make it up