| scenario 22 |

Harry Potter AU -

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The castle had been around for centuries, and thousands of young witches and wizards, famous or not, had attended for their education. Person A & B are two of those students.

1: It's A's first year to Hogwarts, and they have no idea what's going on. B, however, has a bit of an idea on what's going on and helps out A when they meet on the train.

2: Quidditch games were always eventful, despite it seeming like nothing really changed all too much. While A is watching/playing, their team winning, out of the corner of their eye, they see B, their current opponent in the match, get knocked into and off their broom. The game momentarily stops when they land on the ground with a harsh thud.

3: The Triwizard Tournament was always a big event. A and B were both interested in participating, but they were too young, so instead of being able to, simply sitting back and watching would suffice. Though, another thing they both look forward to was the Yule Ball. Just as it sounded, it was a dance just before Christmas for the tournament.

4: It was the year of the Triwizard Tournament, and Person A and B are both eligible to enter, but only one person out of the whole school can be the Hogwarts Champion. When B's name is called out of the Goblet as the Hogwarts Champion, A doesn't know if they should be happy, upset, or scared for them.

5: make it up