Inlove with my bestfriend

Lisa POV

She is such an amazing person inside and out. We've been friends for years and through thick and thin, she has always been there for me. Her kind heart and infectious laughter lights up any room she walks into. I feel so lucky to have her in my life and I can't imagine my days without her.

Every time we hang out, it feels like the best day ever. She's my confidant, my goofball partner, and my rock. I cherish our late nights talking about everything and nothing, our inside jokes, and our adventures together. But lately, I've been feeling more than just friendship for her. I catch myself staring at her when she's not looking, admiring her beauty and everything she does. I find myself getting jealous when she talks about other guys. I want to hold her hand, hug her tight, and kiss her on the forehead.

I want to tell her how I feel, but I'm afraid of ruining our friendship. What if she doesn't feel the same way? What if it's not worth risking our friendship? But then again, what if she's feeling the same way too? What if we're meant to be more than just friends? These thoughts have been consuming me, and I can't stay quiet anymore. I have to take the chance and tell her how I feel.

So one day, I gather all my courage and ask her to meet me at our favorite spot by the lake. As we sit there, admiring the beautiful sunset, I finally tell her everything. I tell her how I've been feeling, how much she means to me, and how I can't imagine my life without her. To my surprise, she listens intently and when I'm done, there's a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips.

She takes a deep breath and tells me that she's been feeling the same way. She confesses that she's been scared to tell me because she didn't want to lose me as a friend. But now that she knows how I feel, she doesn't want to hide her feelings anymore.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. A rush of emotions washes over me. Joy, relief, love, and a little bit of fear. But before I can say anything, she grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes.

"You've always been more than just a friend to me,"she says.

And in that moment, I know that I'm in love with my best friend, and she's in love with me too. Our hands intertwine, and we share our first kiss under the warm glow of the setting sun.

From that day on, we embark on a new journey together, as more than just friends. And I couldn't be happier. I am grateful for taking the chance and telling her how I feel because now I get to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life, my best friend Jennie.

The end