Rough sex

(Lisa gp)

Narrator POV

It was a hot summer night and Jennie was eagerly waiting for her girlfriend, Lisa, to come home from work. They had been together for two years and their relationship had been going strong. Jennie couldn't wait to see her, she missed her so much.

When Lisa finally arrived, Jennie greeted her with a passionate kiss and they both went inside their bedroom. They undressed each other hurriedly, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Lisa's touch always made Jennie shiver with desire and tonight was no different.

As they lay on the bed, Lisa softly caressed Jennie's body, teasing and taunting her. But Jennie wanted more, she wanted it rough. She whispered in Lisa's ear, ''I want you to take me...rough. Show me how much you desire me.''

Without hesitating, Lisa flipped Sarah over and pinned her to the bed. She ravaged her lips with her own, hungrily kissing her. Her hands roamed over her bare skin, exploring every inch of her body. Jennie moaned in pleasure, her body craving for more.

Lisa's touch was rough yet gentle, driving Jennie insane with desire. She trailed her lips down her neck, sucking and nibbling on her sensitive spots. Jennie's body writhed under her touch, her arousal growing with every touch.

As Lisa reached her breasts, she squeezed them roughly, earning a gasp from Jennie. She took one of them in her mouth, flicking his tongue over her nipple. Sarah arched her back in pleasure, urging her to continue.

Lisa couldn't resist her any longer, she entered her forcefully, causing Jennie to let out a loud moan. She set a fast pace, her thrusts becoming harder and more intense with every passing second. Jennie's body shook with pleasure as Lisa's roughness took her to new heights of ecstasy.

She was unable to contain her screams of pleasure as Lisa continued to thrust inside her relentlessly. The bed creaked under their passion, both of them lost in the moment. Jennie's body was on fire, the roughness of their lovemaking driving her wild.

Lisa flipped Jennie over once again, this time she was facing her. She leaned down and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, her hands gripping her hips tightly. She thrusted into her with all her strength, their bodies moving together in perfect harmony.

The roughness of their lovemaking only intensified their pleasure, both of them completely lost in the moment. Jennie's body writhed under Lisa's touch, her moans growing louder and more urgent with every passing second. She couldn't hold on any longer, her body trembling with the intensity of her orgasm.

Lisa continued to thrust into her even after she had reached her climax, her roughness driving her wild. She finally reached her own release, collapsing on top of her as they lay on the bed, panting and sweating.

As they lay in each other's arms, Jennie knew that this was the kind of rough sex she craved from Lisa. It was a perfect combination of passion and intensity, something that only she could provide. And from that night on, rough sex became a regular part of their passionate relationship.

The end