Cool summer night

(Lisa gp)

Lisa POV

It was a cool summer night and the stars were shining brightly in the sky. I had been friends with Jennie for a long time, but I had always had a secret crush on her. Tonight, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell her how I felt.

We were sitting on the rooftop of our apartment building, admiring the city lights and talking about our dreams. As we sipped on some wine, I mustered up the courage to confess my feelings for her.

''Jennie, I need to tell you something,'' I said nervously.

''What is it?'' she asked, a curious look on her face.

''I have had feelings for you for a long time. I know we've been friends for a while, but I can't deny these feelings anymore,'' I confessed.

Jennie's eyes widened in surprise, but then a soft smile formed on her lips. ''I have feelings for you too,'' she said, placing her hand on top of mine.

I felt a wave of relief and happiness wash over me. In that moment, I knew that I wanted to make love to her and show her how much she meant to me.

Without another word, I leaned in and kissed her. Our lips moved in perfect sync, as if they had been waiting for this moment for a lifetime. I felt her hands tangle in my hair as our kiss deepened, and I knew that I never wanted it to end.

But we eventually had to come up for air, and when we did, we were both smiling from ear to ear. 'I want to make love to you, Jennie,' I whispered, my heart beating faster than ever.

She looked at me with a spark in her eyes and nodded in agreement. We stood up and walked hand in hand to her bedroom. The anticipation and excitement were palpable as we undressed each other, our bodies tingling with desire.

As we lay on her bed, our bodies intertwined, I couldn't believe that this was finally happening. I looked into Jennie's eyes and saw nothing but love and passion, and I knew that this was where I wanted to be.

Our love making started off slow and gentle, as we explored each other's bodies, savoring every touch and kiss. But as our desire grew, the pace quickened and our movements became more urgent. Our bodies moved in perfect harmony, and every touch sent shivers down my spine.

Jennie's moans filled the room, driving me to pleasure her even more. I wanted to make her feel good in every way possible. And as I whispered her name over and over, I could feel her body responding to my every touch.

In that moment, nothing else mattered but the love and connection we shared. With every kiss, every touch, we were pouring our hearts out to each other. It was a beautiful and intimate experience, one that I would remember for the rest of my life.

As we reached the peak of our passion, we called out each other's names, our bodies trembling with pleasure. And as we lay in each other's arms, completely spent, we knew that our love had only grown stronger.

After that night, we became inseparable. Our love for each other grew deeper with each passing day, and we treasured every moment we spent together. But that night, on that rooftop, was the start of our beautiful journey together.

From that day on, we made love over and over, each time more passionate and intense than the last. And in each other's embrace, we found solace and peace, knowing that we had found our soulmate in each other.

Jennie and I are now happily married, and we often look back on that warm summer night when we confessed our love for each other on the rooftop. It was a night that changed our lives forever, and I am grateful every day for that moment when I finally made love with the woman of my dreams.

The end