Kidnapper

Jennie POV

I was walking home from a late shift at work when it happened. I turned down a dark alley to take a shortcut and suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm from behind. I let out a scream as I turned around to see a tall figure wearing a ski mask.

''Don't scream,'' she said in a deep voice, her grip tightening on my arm.

''Please, don't hurt me,'' I begged, my heart pounding in my chest.

''I'm not going to hurt you,'' she said, her voice softening. ''Just come with me.''

She started pulling me towards a black van parked at the end of the alley. I tried to resist, but she was too strong. I was terrified and didn't know what to do. As soon as we reached the van, she opened the door and pushed me inside. I landed on my back, my head hitting the van floor hard.

''Ow!''I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

''I'm sorry about that,'' the girl said, sounding sincere. ''But I needed to make sure you didn't try to run away.''

I sat up and looked at her. I couldn't see her face because of the ski mask, but I could tell she was a tall girl with broad shoulders. She was dressed in all black, and her eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the van.

''What do you want from me?'' I asked, trying to keep my voice steady.

The girl sighed and sat down on the other side of the van. "I need your help,"she said.

"My help?"I repeated, confused.

"Yes,"she said. "I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend for a few days."

I stared at her, not sure if I had heard her correctly. "Why?"I asked, my fear turning into anger.

"I can't explain right now,"she said. "But I promise I won't hurt you. In fact, I'll protect you. Just please, trust me."

I didn't know what to do. I was scared, but I also didn't want to make her angry. And something about her words made me feel like she was telling the truth.

"Fine,''I said, feeling defeated.

"Thank you," she said, relief evident in her voice. ''I promise I won't make you regret this.''

She handed me a pair of sunglasses and a hat to put on. "We need to disguise you," she explained.

As we drove to her place, she told me her name was Lisa and that she was being followed by some dangerous people. She had been watching me for a while and thought I would be the perfect cover. I didn't believe her at first, but as we spent more time together, I started to see a different side of her.

Lisa was kind, caring, and surprisingly funny. She treated me with respect and made sure I was comfortable at all times. As we pretended to be a couple, I found myself enjoying her company and feeling safe around her.

I started to question my feelings towards her. How could I be falling for someone who had kidnapped me? But every time I thought about leaving, I couldn't bring myself to do it. I was drawn to Lisa in a way I couldn't explain.

One night, as we sat on the couch watching a movie, she turned to me and took off her ski mask. I was shocked to see her handsome face, his deep brown eyes, and her warm smile.

"I'm sorry I had to keep this from you,"she said, running a hand through her black hair.

"It's okay,"I said, reaching out to touch her face. "I understand now."

We leaned in, and our lips met in a gentle kiss. It was then that I realized I had truly fallen in love with my kidnapper. And as we cuddled on the couch, I knew I never wanted to leave her.

Lisa promised to keep me safe and protect me from her enemies. And in return, I promised to stand by her side and never leave her. Our unconventional love story may have started with fear and uncertainty, but it blossomed into something beautiful and unbreakable.

The end