Her virginity

(Lisa gp)

Lisa POV

I met her in my first year of college. She was a shy and reserved girl, with big brown eyes and a sweet smile. We had a few classes together and often ended up sitting next to each other. I was immediately drawn to her and soon we became good friends.

As we got to know each other, I discovered that she was a virgin. It wasn't something she talked about openly, but I could tell by the way she blushed every time the topic of sex came up. I, on the other hand, was not a virgin. I had fooled around with a few girls in high school but never had a serious relationship.

As our friendship grew, I found myself falling for her. I couldn't resist her shy charm and her infectious laughter. Every time I saw her, my heart would skip a beat. But I never had the courage to tell her how I felt. I was afraid of ruining our friendship and scaring her off.

One evening, as we were studying in her dorm room, she suddenly blurted out, ''I have a confession to make.''My heart raced, thinking she was about to reveal her feelings for me. But instead, she said, ''I'm thinking about losing my virginity.''

My heart sank. I wanted her to be with me, but I didn't want her to lose her virginity just because she felt like she had to. I asked her why she wanted to do it and she said she felt ready and wanted to experience it before starting her adult life.

I couldn't let her do it with just anyone. I knew she deserved more than that. So I took a deep breath and told her how I felt about her. To my surprise, she said she felt the same way. I couldn't believe it. We had both been harboring the same feelings for each other this whole time.

We sat there, smiling like fools, and before I knew it, our lips were locked in a passionate kiss. It was like fireworks exploding in my chest. I had dreamed of this moment since the day I met her.

We pulled away and I asked her if she wanted me to be her first. She hesitated for a moment before nodding. I promised her that I would make it special and that I would take care of her.

We decided to wait until the next weekend when her roommate would be out of town. We wanted privacy and this was our chance. We spent the week planning and preparing. I wanted everything to be perfect for her.

The day finally arrived and I was nervous beyond belief. I wanted to make her first time memorable and I was afraid I would mess it up. I picked her up at her dorm and we drove to a secluded cabin my uncle owned. It was the perfect place, surrounded by nature and away from any distractions.

As we entered the cabin, we both took a deep breath. We knew what was about to happen and the anticipation was almost unbearable. I led her to the bedroom and we sat on the bed, facing each other. I could see the mixture of nervousness and excitement in her eyes.

I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. ''Are you sure you want to do this?'' I asked, wanting to make sure she was completely sure.

She nodded, her eyes never leaving mine. ''I trust you,'' she said softly.

I leaned in and brushed my lips against hers before deepening the kiss. Our hands started to roam, exploring each other's bodies. I could feel her trembling under my touch, and it only made me want her more.

I slowly began to undress her, taking my time to savor every inch of her skin. She blushed and covered her face with her hands, feeling self-conscious. I gently moved her hands away, wanting her to see how beautiful she was to me.

She was perfect. Her skin was soft and creamy, and her curves were in all the right places. I couldn't resist the temptation any longer and removed my own clothes, wanting to feel her skin against mine.

We lay down on the bed, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel every curve and every inch of her body. We kissed and touched each other, exploring and learning what felt good.

I made sure to take my time, wanting to make sure that she felt pleasure and not just pain. We moved together, slowly and gently, until she was completely relaxed and comfortable with me.

I could tell that she was ready for more and I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go further. She nodded, her eyes filled with desire and trust. I entered her slowly, making sure to go at her pace. She gasped and I stopped, giving her a moment to adjust.

Once she was comfortable, we started to move together, our bodies becoming one. It was an amazing feeling, being so close to someone I cared about in such an intimate way. I could feel her pleasure building and I wanted to make her climax before I did.

I slipped my hand between us, rubbing her in just the right spot. She moaned and I could feel her body tense. As she reached her peak, I couldn't hold back any longer and released myself with her.

We collapsed onto the bed, both breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around her and we lay there, holding each other, for what felt like hours. It was the perfect end to a perfect night.

As the sun started to rise, we got dressed and headed back to her dorm. We promised to keep our relationship just between us for now. We didn't want any outside interference or judgment.

From that night on, we became a couple. We were each other's first and only. And I made sure to always make her feel special and cherished, especially during intimate moments.

Taking her virginity was not just about the physical act of sex. It was about showing her that I cared for her and that I would always be there for her, no matter what. It was about building trust and intimacy in our relationship.

And as our love continued to grow, I knew that taking her virginity was just the beginning of our journey together.

The end