My wife

(Lisa gp)

Jennie POV

It was a quiet and peaceful Sunday morning when my wife, Lisa, woke me up with a kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, her brown hair tousled and her brown eyes twinkling. ''Good morning, beautiful,'' she said, her voice still husky with sleep.

I smiled and snuggled closer to her, feeling her arms wrap around me. Lisa and I had been married for three years now, and our relationship was still as passionate as it was on our wedding day. We had met in college, and after a whirlwind romance, we had decided to tie the knot.

As I lay in her arms, I felt lucky to have found someone who loved me so deeply and completely. Lisa was not only my wife but also my best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life without her. We had been through ups and downs together, but our love had only grown stronger over the years.

As I started to drift back to sleep, Lisa gently shook me awake. ''Come on, sleepyhead, we have a surprise for you.'' I sat up, suddenly curious and excited. Lisa had a mischievous glint in her eyes as she handed me a blindfold. ''Put this on,'' she said, ''and I'll lead you to your surprise.''

I giggled and put on the blindfold as she led me out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I could hear faint music playing, and the smell of bacon and pancakes filled the air. I knew that Lisa had been planning a special breakfast for us, and the thought made me smile.

We stopped, and Lisa carefully took off my blindfold. I opened my eyes to see that she had set up a romantic breakfast on our patio, complete with candles, flowers, and our favorite dishes. I couldn't believe how much effort she had put into making this morning special for me.

As we sat down to eat, Lisa told me that she wanted to spend the whole day spoiling me and making me feel loved. She had cleared her schedule for the day, and we had nothing to do but spend time together. I felt overwhelmed with gratitude and love for my wife and thanked her for the beautiful surprise.

After breakfast, we lay on the patio, enjoying the warm sun and each other's company. We talked and laughed, and as the day went by, the tension between us grew. I could tell that Lisa was up to something, and I couldn't wait to find out what it was.

As the sun started to set, Lisa stood up and held out her hand. ''Let's go inside,'' she said, a mischievous smile on her lips. I followed her inside, my heart beating faster with anticipation. I had a feeling that our evening was going to be unforgettable.

As soon as we entered our bedroom, Lisa pinned me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I melted into her kiss, feeling desire coursing through my body. Lisa's hands were all over me, and I loved the way she made me feel. In that moment, there was nowhere else I'd rather be than in her arms.

She lifted me onto the bed, and as she hovered over me, I could feel her arousal pressing against me. I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her closer and deepening our kiss. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

Lisa slowly undressed me, her eyes never leaving mine. Her touch was gentle and firm at the same time, making me squirm with pleasure. I ran my hands through het hair as she trailed kisses down my neck, making me moan with delight.

As she moved down my body, her lips and hands working in perfect harmony, I couldn't help but let out little gasps of pleasure. I arched my back as she reached my breasts, sucking and nibbling on my sensitive nipples. I was already dripping with desire, and I knew that I needed her inside me, now.

Lisa obliged, taunting me with her touch as she slowly entered me. I gasped and moaned, my fingers digging into her back as she started to move in a slow and steady rhythm. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through my body, and I wrapped my legs around her, urging her to go deeper.

As our passion intensified, the room filled with our moans and the sound of our bodies moving together. Our love and need for each other were all-consuming, and in that moment, nothing else mattered.

Lisa flipped us over, and I found myself on top, riding her with abandon. I felt empowered and wild, my body moving in perfect sync with his. I rode her faster and faster, my moans growing louder with each stroke. I could feel my orgasm building, and I knew that I was close.

Lisa reached between our bodies, her fingers finding just the right spot to push me over the edge. I cried out her name as the pleasure exploded in my body, my muscles clenching around her. She followed soon after, her release sending me into bliss all over again.

We collapsed onto the bed, our bodies entwined and our hearts racing. Lisa pulled me into her arms, and I rested my head on her chest, listening to the steady beat of her heart. We lay there for a while, in each other's arms, basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

As the night went on, we made love again and again, exploring each other's bodies with a sense of urgency and passion. Lisa showed me how much she loved me in every touch and kiss, and I gave myself to her completely.

It was a night I would never forget, a night of love, passion, and intimacy that only further solidified the bond between my wife and me. As we fell asleep in each other's arms, I knew that I had found my home in this girl, and I couldn't wait to see what our future held.

The end