Chapter 5: Self shattering

Lucy’s Desperate fury

Lucy’s veins pulsed with rage, a tempest of defiance. She lunged, her fury propelling her toward Hachizen—the architect of suffering. But her blows met air, a cruel illusion. He materialized behind her, mocking her feeble attempt.

“Do you think you can lay a finger on me?” Hachizen’s voice dripped venom. “YOU ONCE SATIABLE WEAKLING!” His fist struck, and Lucy’s insides convulsed. Blood erupted from her lips, and the world spun. The impact sent her hurtling through the void, a wounded comet trailing despair.

Leonard’s anguished plea. His voice, raw and desperate, sliced through the chaos. Lucy’s knees quaked, her gaze drawn to him—a beacon of vulnerability in this maelstrom of blood and sorcery.

But Lucy knew the truth. Hachizen, the sorcerer, transcended mortal bounds. His power, like a tempest, swept away hope. Leonard, the lumberjack, stood no chance against this immaculate demon.

“No!” Lucy’s voice cracked. “Leonard, you’re out of his league. His mastery over time and sorcery—too vast, too ancient.” She had glimpsed the abyss within Hachizen’s eyes—the void that consumed souls.

Yet Leonard’s resolve burned. He wasn’t merely a lumberjack seeking vengeance. His family’s massacre fueled a fire that defied reason. Lucy’s heart clenched; she understood his desperation. To face the demon was to court annihilation.

And so, as Leonard squared his shoulders, Lucy whispered a prayer. Their alliance, forged in blood and shared purpose, hung in the balance. Redemption or oblivion—the choice was theirs. The arena pulsed, awaiting its final act.

In the clash of worlds, Lucy’s blade met Hachizen’s sorcery. Leonard’s ax cleaved through time itself. And the immaculate demon? His eyes held secrets—of creation, destruction, and the fragile threads that bound them all.

Destiny unfurled, and Lucy’s heart echoed Leonard’s cry. For in this crucible of shattered glass and blood-soaked earth, they would either fall or rise—an alliance against the immaculate, a defiance that defied eternity.

Blow after blow, Lucy and Hachizen danced on the precipice of oblivion. Her bones splintered, and pain seared through her like wildfire. But defiance fueled her—a tempest of will against the immaculate demon.

And then it came—the dreaded “Silver Fang.” Hachizen’s technique, a maelstrom of destruction. Each hit tore Lucy’s flesh apart, leaving crimson trails in its wake. Her eyes, once mirrors of determination, shattered like stained glass.

Her arms—twisted, contorted—resembled a broken marionette. But Lucy clung to life, to purpose. Sasha’s ghost whispered: “Fight”. Leonard’s ax, her blade—they were more than weapons. They were redemption, etched in blood and sacrifice.

In this fractured arena, Lucy’s scream echoed. Not of defeat, but of defiance. The immaculate demon faltered; his eyes betrayed secrets—the cost of sorcery, the weight of eternity. Lucy’s heart pulsed, Leonard’s cry echoing hers.

The final act awaited—a collision of worlds, of choices. Redemption or oblivion? Lucy’s battered form stood, a monument to resilience. The shattered glass, the blood-soaked earth—they bore witness to her desperate stand.

Lucy stood, a tattered remnant of defiance. Her body, a canvas of pain, bore witness to the abyss she faced. But laughter bubbled forth—an echo of madness and resolve. Sasha’s fragments danced before her, ethereal and fragile.

“Sasha,” Lucy whispered, her voice a hymn of regret. “Sorry.” The knife gleamed in her trembling hand—a bridge between worlds. “I’ll meet you in paradise, my love.” With a battle cry, she lunged, blade aimed at Hachizen—the immaculate demon who had woven their fates.