Chapter 5 - Golden Week

For their second date, Minato decided on karaoke.

Minato sung the songs from anime shows she enjoyed, while Mai had spent the days prior learning various popular songs and practising, not wanting to embarrass herself. They alternated singing and spent some minutes chatting or snacking between each.

It gave them an opportunity to see what sort of songs the other liked. Minato also hoped that the bit of embarrassment Mai felt singing in front of her would make Mai more comfortable around her during normal times.

"Golden Week starts next week," Mai said while they rested between songs.

"Yeah! Got any plans?"

"Would you like to come on a trip with me?"

"I would!" Minato beamed. "Well, I have to ask permission from my parents, but it's probably fine."

Mai nodded. "Then, are you okay being naked around me?"

Minato tilted her head. "Naked... If it's something like a hot spring or spa, then it's fine."

"Hot springs are the plan. Would you rather Hokkaido or Hakone? Hokkaido we'd go by plane, I'm not sure if you're used to that."

Minato shook her head. "I've never flown before. Hakone is fine by me."

"Should we get a room with a private bath?"

Minato grinned. "Public would help me control myself."

"Ah, that's reasonable. Since you like women, you get a free show every time you go to hot springs, huh?"

"Hey, I don't stare!"

Mai didn't quite believe Minato, and her expression showed it. "Well, message me if you get permission. I'll send you the hotel address and everything after getting it from my parents. We'll spend two or three nights there."

"Alone?"

Mai shrugged. "My parents will come along, but we'll have a room to ourselves."

"Oh! Then I definitely gotta get permission!"

Mai smiled. "Don't get too excited."

Minato giggled and chose another song, then hopped to her feet to sing it.

About a week later, Minato and her parents stepped out of the apartment and headed down. Minato carried a travel bag with changes of clothes and other required items.

In front of the building, Mai and her parents stood by a car. Mai stepped forward.

"Mr. and Mrs. Inui, Inui-san, good morning."

The two groups exchanged greetings and introductions. Mai helped Minato move her bag to the trunk.

Minato's parents mainly just wanted to make sure Minato wasn't running off with a boy. Meeting Mai reassured them and removed those worries.

After a few minutes of chatting, Mai and Minato entered the back seat while Mai's parents sat in the front.

Minato fidgeted a bit as they drove off, thinking to herself, "Soon, I'll get to see Mai naked. And we'll probably kiss tonight..."

Mai's mother's voice broke Minato out of her musings. "Inui-san, are you in any clubs?"

"Ah, I'm in the manga club," Minato answered without thinking about it.

"Manga club?" Mai's mother asked in surprise, perhaps even with a bit of suspicion in her voice. "What do you do there?"

"Well, it's the same as a movie club, more or less. We'll pick mangas to read, analyze, and discuss. Sometimes people draw their own and we'll review those."

Business Relationshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें