chapter 15 Alex meet Alec

*COLT'S P.O.V*

I had slept with Alex and now I was feeling so guilty, She has a fiance one who loved her and would do anything for her would never lie to her or cheat or keep secrets. I had lied to Alex and I am keeping a massive secret from her one that would ruin everything.

"You slept with her?!"Jenna practically shouted in my room as I sat guilty on the bed "That great!"

"How in the world is that great jen?"I ask looking up at her skeptically

"Not great for Jade but great for you and Alex you are finally getting back togeth-"

"I haven't told her about him,"I cut off her excited train of thought causing her to look at me her smile disspearing into a frown.

"I thought you told her when she first came back when you went for coffee?"Jen asks confused

"No, I didn't bring it up I didn't know how to,"I answer running a hand through my hair.

"Colt you have to tell her before she breaks up with Jade I'm sorry but it could ruin everything if you don't, you have to be honest with her about everything,"Jen sits beside me putting a hand on my back.

"But he's not here right now so does it really matter?"I shrug hoping to find a way out but I couldn't see a way out without lying to Alex.

"He will be back soon as you get this court date over and that tag off you're ankle, you haven't lost him forever and aren't you going to visit him today?"Jen reminds me of everything that had happened over the past year.

"Yeah I see him at 2, but I only get him back if the court lets me getting him back, I beat Felix up Jen thats assualt and Im on an electric tag to keep me away from him, doesn't look good does it,"I sigh standing up, I had to move my body felt far too tense.

"Well take him to meet Alex today, see how things go, you cannot hide this from her,"Jen scolded me and I knew she was right. "Wait..if you're on a curfew how did you sneak out to go see Alex with getting arrested?"

"Well, you know how i'm allowed to go to work at anytime as long as I'm either in the house or work by Nine its fine, well my garage is built around the old factory..."I trail of a smirk on my face as jenna catches up.

"You sneaky bitch, so everyone would think you were at work inside you're curfew whilst you were sleeping with Alex, smart but you still have to tell her,"

"I know, fine I'll do it but this could ruin everything Jen, I just got her back."I rub my head as I started to get a headache.

"Well best to lose her now than weeks down the line when everyone gets attached and in love right?"Jen stands from my bed "I'm hungry, now tell alex."Jen smiles before leaving my room most likely going to raid the kitchen. I pulled out my nervously searching my contacts before hitting call.

"Hey,"She answer's quickly, I could hear the smile in her voice making me feel even worse.

"Hey,"I say quietly taking a nervous breath "Alex, we need to talk,"I say seriously

"You regret last night don't you?"She whispers

"NO!"I say quickly "No I really don't, it's just there are somethings you need to know before you make this decision to be with me,"I say fiddling with my bed sheets waiting on her to say something.

"Okay, so tell me what I need to know,"Alex says sternly making me even more scared of telling her.

"I'd rather show you, Meet me in an hour starbucks?"I ask my stomache jumping