Way Down We Go

Holy, uh... okay. Uh... I'm gonna clear some things up.

I think we should've made it clear that this story was not gonna be a harem story so sorry to all those who wanted it to be, but we just wanted it to be Charlie and Vaggie as the love interests... well, maybe we could add one more girl, but that'll be for the next season's bio.

Also, I specifically said in the bio that this is Ash from after the events of X and Y. Look, I... meant it when I stopped watching Pokemon after X and Y ended. Haven't watched the Sun and Moon anime or the Journeys anime. I am happy that Ash's journey finally came to an end, but I stopped after X and Y for... hopefully, reasons I don't need to say.

TaiKetch'em: Uh, dude, I don't think they're here to listen to your hot breath ass.

AshFan: What do you mean hot breath? What, can people feel through the screen now?

TaiKetch'em: I'm just saying, I think we should get to the story. Cause I'm pretty sure almost no one reads the author's notes anyway.

AshFan: Alright, alright. Let's do this.

(Somewhere)

A large white deer-looking creature was observing two different spheres. One showed a small house in a town, and the other was a hotel of some kind in a certain dark and dreary place. Two blue, pink, and white dragon-like creatures floated beside him and looked at the spheres as well before a large and dark one with tendrils appeared and matched their curiosity.

"Do you think he'll be able to help them?"

"... I believe he might."

(Pokemon World)

We start our story with a boy named Ash Ketchum. He had begun his journey at the age of ten and for the past seven years had been traveling around the world with his partner Pikachu, collecting many more Pokemon along the way and also helping out those in need of his help.

Speaking of which, he had just gotten back from his travels in the Kalos region. Sure he may not have won the league and there was some trouble at the end, but he hadn't let it get to him. As for what he was doing right now... well-

"Ash! Wake up, breakfast is ready!"

He was currently still in bed, in his house right now. Hair was a mess and in a position that made him look like he had fallen down the stairs. He groaned a bit before groggily opening his eyes, his vision being slightly blurry for a second before he blinked a couple of times. After a few seconds, he slowly untangled himself and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Ash, come on! The food's gonna get cold!" His mother called from downstairs.

"Right!" He called back before dropping back onto his pillow.

Pikachu yawned as he was the next to get up, rubbing his own eyes before getting up and shaking his head. The electric Pokemon looked at his trainer and poked at his face a bit. After a while, Ash opened his eyes again before sighing and finally getting up from the bed.

"Alright... come on, Pikachu." He says as his Pokemon jumps onto his shoulder.

Our young hero was currently taking a break from his journey for the time. Hey, everyone needs a break, right? After all, with all he's been through he deserves it right?

AshFan: Dude, what is this start?

TaiKetch'em: Give me a break. I haven't been writing in a long ass time.

"Breakfast is done!" Delia says as she places a plate with curry and a bowl of Pokemon food on the table.

"Thanks, mom." Ash says as he sits at the table with Pikachu hopping onto the table to join his table. While she went back into the kitchen, the boy took his spoon before seeing his Pokemon give him a look. "Yeah, I had that dream again. Kinda growing used to seeing it at this point."