Radio Killed the Video Star

AshFan: Ya know, I might do an Ash x Helluva Boss fic in the future.

TaiKetch'em: ... What?

AshFan: Hear me out, alright. Ash exists in a world without Pokemon and he-

TaiKetch'em: Dude, I asked if you thought we could use normal bagels to make bigger pizza bagels. How TF did we get to you talking about an Ash x Helluva Boss fanfic?

AshFan: I just... I got reminded of Helluva Boss hearing about a new episode later so-

TaiKetch'em: Also didn't you already make an Ash x Helluva Boss fanfic?

AshFan: No, that one was with him and Octavia getting together. This one is different.

TaiKetch'em: So Ash would be paired with another girl?

AshFan: Exactly.

TaiKetch'em: And he'd be killing people in that idea?

AshFan: Yep.

TaiKetch'em: And what? Does this idea also include a harem?

AshFan: Ye-Well, actually no. I'm kinda gonna be doing... less harem stories to be honest.

TaiKetch'em: One girl?

AshFan: Two girls.

TaiKetch'em: Are you actually gonna do it, or are you gonna forget about it and it'll be lost with your other ideas?

AshFan: Well, it's not set in stone, but... I don't know, I might discard it.

TaiKetch'em: I really think you should keep track of how many ideas you have in that head of yours.

AshFan: Like you're any better. The non-OC version of you hasn't posted in over a year, bout to be two years.

TaiKetch'em: Oh, okay. Well, what about your non-OC version? Remember the 'Wolf Ash Ketchum' and 'Female Reader' fics he still hasn't updated, yet he decided to upload an Ash x Helltaker story? Really consistent.

Why did I put these two in the same room again? Okay, this chapter is gonna be episode two, and whether the next chapter is gonna be episode three or a chapter between then is... still being decided. Still, we can assure you that you guys... okay, we can't assure you that you'll like it, but at least maybe enjoy what we write.

Okay, BREAK IT UP YOU TWO! We need to answer some questions!

Number 1: Aren't all the exorcists female? Wait, they're all female? This can't-hold on... Oh, they're all female. Huh, so none of the exorcists in canon are ma-Okay, uh... well, this is a fanfic, maybe we can make a small exception.

Number 2: Will Charizard get a badass entrance? Hey, we ain't gonna do him dirty, I'll tell ya that.

Number 3: What's with the new angel?... I mean... uh... well... Ya see, we uh... okay, the reason we decided to include him is for-

(Hell, Hazbin Ho-

NO-NO-NO! We are not doing that. As stated, Tai has made some OCs that he and I wanted to include in this story. He is just one of the few.

(Hell, Hazbin Hotel)

"Okay, so the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year." Charlie says while she started pacing around the room. "No big deal just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half, but who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right? And next time when they cut the time in half again, and then again, we'll just HANDLE IT! RIGHT!"